Ongoing Recruitment UN Jobs 2023
Submit your CV now
Customer Care jobs,Britam jobs,
Quality Assurance & Reporting Analyst
- The Role holder will be responsible for assessing the quality of service delivery across all customer contact points within contact centre as well as support the team leaders and managers in gap identification and make recommendations to improve on customer experience.
- Analyze/audit service incident data, emails, voice recordings, and customer surveys to identify areas of service delivery that did not meet pre-established performance standards.
- Provide structured and timely recommendations; verbal and/or written feedback.
- Perform mock calls with new hires post-training to determine readiness for moving into frontline live environment.
- Develop and conduct targeted group coaching sessions for agents that address Service Quality deficiencies and/or improvement opportunities.
- Use customer service expertise to assess existing practices and procedures for process improvement opportunities.
- Use Contact Centre tools to gather data and analyze trends or patterns affecting quality and performance.
- Collaborates with fellow call quality team members to identify and streamline processes and implement process standards that enhance service delivery and the customer experience.
- Manage scheduling and load balancing for Contact Centre.
- Provide afterhours/holiday support when needed to modify call flows or message announcements.
- Provide training on report and dashboard development to team members and management as needed.
Key Performance Measures:
- As described in your Personal Score Card.
Knowledge, experience and qualifications required:
- Degree from a recognized university.
- 2-3 years total working experience in customer service within Britam environment.
- Excellent Knowledge of Britam products and services.
- Excellent oral, written and interpersonal communication skills.
- Strong knowledge of customer care processes and techniques.
- Must have good analytical skills as well as decision making abilities.
- Good organizational and planning skills.
Technical/ Functional competencies:
- Knowledge of insurance regulatory requirements.
- Knowledge of insurance products.
- Sales and marketing management skills.