Want to Work with UN and NGOs?
What are the qualifications?
Free Event Register here
Strategic Assistant Opening, Career Jobs,
Strategic Assistant – CEO
Closing: Fri, 29 Jan 2021
The strategic assistant will apply his/her professional knowledge and expertise to support CEO in all financial and strategic planning activities.
(NOTE:Average minimum salary 200K working as a Project Manager, Monitoring and Evaluation Officer, Consultant, Financial Advisor, Technical adviso. Massive 2020 recruitment conducted by Government, Counties, NGOs, UN, UNDP, World Bank, international development community, UNESCO, WHO, USAID.Get the details here)
We are looking for someone who is interested in working in a dynamic, challenging environment, for a company that recognizes and rewards creativity, initiative and contributions.
The successful candidate will be groomed for a senior position in the company within 12 months.
Main responsibilities will involve:
• Assist CEO to track and provide analytical reports on the development of strategic initiatives, financial performance and the market
• Coordinate with regional /head offices and industry bodies for reporting activities and general administrative affairs
(NOTE:Are you feeling stuck in your career? Get FREE career and professional consultation, coaching and mentoring.Join us for the FREE Professional Development Training.We have limited space. Book your spot here.)
• Carry out specific management projects falling outside the scope of Operations
• Develop and communicate strategic roadmap, corporate strategies and business strategies
• Consolidate and produce business plans and review together with other business heads
• Produce regular and ad-hoc research papers / reports on business development and market landscape
• Complete all reporting activities accurately and on time
Skills and Experience
• MBA or Bachelor degree
• Previous experience in strategic or management consulting
• Good sense of local and global socio-economic development
• Excellent Communication skills in both written and spoken English
• Excellent graphical presentation skill
• Excellent Desktop research skill
• Master of Business Administration (MBA)
• Bachelor’s Degree
How to Apply for a Job by Email in 2020 and Get The Job Interview