How To Get a 6 Figure Salary
Even Without a Degree or Masters
Free Live Event Register here
Manager Jobs, Job Vacancies,
Position: General Manager (Operations Manager / Mining Equipment / Earth Moving Equipment) – East Africa
Date Created: 2020-03-20T10:03:07+00:00
Reference Number: 038-2003LH
(NOTE:Are you feeling stuck in your career? Get FREE career and professional consultation, coaching and mentoring.Join us for the FREE Professional Development Training.We have limited space. Book your spot here.)
Our client is seeking an experienced General Manager from a background in earth moving equipment to lead their operations in East Africa.
- Leading operational activities in-country to include sales & marketing, finance, HR and corporate governance.
- Identifying and pursuing opportunities to expand market share in the region.
- Ensure targets are achieved within given budgets.
- Implementing company policy.
- Liaison with key internal and external stakeholders to serve as the company representative.
- Formulating business plans and budgets, both short and long term.
- Mentoring and training subordinates.
- Relevant Commercial or Technical Degree.
- Management Development Program / Executive Development Program advantageous.
- 10 years’ experience in the operations management level roles for earth moving equipment dealerships with a focus on mining and construction machinery.
- Well-versed in expatriate experience across a variety of African countries.
- East Africa experience advantageous.
- Commercial experience including financial management for country-wide operations.
- 2 year contract with possible renewal.
- FIFO roster.
Please apply directly, by clicking on the Apply Button and visit www.caglobalint.com for the latest CA Global jobs.
If you have not had any response in two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful however your CV will be kept on our database for any other suitable positions.
(NOTE: Not sure where to get started on your cover letter? Check our NEWLY UPDATED cover letter template for NGOs for FREE! You can copy and paste this proven sample to create a lasting impression and get invited to the interview right away. Get it here.)