Career Development Training
For ALL Professionals
Free Event Register here
Survey and Design Officer Opening,
Survey and Design Officer
Job Description and roles
- Assist in the development and implementation of field computer applications to facilitate the control and collection of data for mapping (gps)(gis)(kmz), inspection, quantity performance, schedule performance.
- Analysing network planning data to ensure that data is sufficient to plan FTTX (DPs/drops/core & distribution fibre allocations for routes/cabinet location & planning)
- Attend site visits to confirm accuracy of survey information /and alternative options.
- .Support the development or acquisition of applications to facilitate field reporting.
- .Working with Network build engineers to ascertain fibre layout of backbone & distribution of fiber to homes (FTTP).
- Provide administrative management of the network GIS system being utilized for design and construction of the fiber network.
- Assisting the network planners in carrying out surveys and thereafter prepare reports in Auto CAD,Map info
- Review site plans and bill of materials submitted to the project manager.
- Present projects to the company’s planning management.
GIS(Geographical Information Systems) Certification,Driving and Map Info Is an added advantage.
To apply, send your full names and email address to email@example.com , also attach your CV or resume
How to Apply for a Job by Email in 2020 and Get The Job Interview