Workplace of the Future
Post Covid 19 Are You Ready?
Free Live Workshop Register here
Position: Capital Markets and Financial Inclusion Officer
Location: Nairobi, Kenya
Job Type: In-Country National
Employment Type: International Employment
(NOTE:Are you feeling stuck in your career? Get FREE career and professional consultation, coaching and mentoring.Join us for the FREE Professional Development Training.We have limited space. Book your spot here.)
Job Function: Finance / Accounting, International National Organization, International Programs
To thrive as a Capital Markets and Financial Inclusion Officer at Habitat for Humanity EMEA, you must:
- Have strong interest in International development, financial inclusion, housing issues.
- Have a Bachelor’s degree, Masters degree or equivalent experience preferred in international development, business administration, or related discipline.
- Have 3-5 years’ work experience.
- Have 1-2 years of research experience and data compilation/analysis.
- Have experience with Non-governmental organizations/Development sector, writing proposals, reports and maintaining partnerships/accounts.
- Be fluent in written and spoken English.
- Have strong organizational, analytical, interpersonal and networking skills.
- Have excellent writing and verbal communication skills.
- Be proficient in MS Office (Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, Excel).
- Be a team player with flexible approach and happy to take the initiative.
- Be comfortable working and communicating with a multicultural team.
- Be willing to communicate and affirm the Christian roots and principles of HFHI.
- Take seriously your ethical responsibilities to safeguarding our intended beneficiaries, their communities, and all those with whom we work.
- Are willing to travel up to 20% of the time within the EMEA area.
We have a benefits package that invests in our employee’s long-term personal and professional growth and well-being. Here’s a sample of what that includes:
- Competitive salary offer from 1 300 Euros.
- Work-Life balance: 40 hours a week with Alternative Working Schedule providing some degree of flexibility on how long, where, and when you work.
- Meal vouchers: 5 € per day fully compensated by the employer.
- Education, training and tuition assistance: Training and professional development in the field is offered.
- Opportunity to work for an International NGO contributing to eliminating poverty around the world and work in international development.
- And much more!
How to apply:
Submit your CV along with a letter of motivation to firstname.lastname@example.org. Kindly quote the title of the vacancy in the subject of the email.
Closing Date for Applications is November 15th, 2019.
HFHI is an equal opportunity employer and seeks to employ and assign the best qualified personnel for all our positions in a manner that does not unlawfully discriminate against any person because of race, color, religion, gender, marital status, age, national origin, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, veteran/reserve national guard status, or any other status or characteristic protected by law.