Feeling Stuck in Career?
Get free professional career coaching
Corporate Trainer Opportunity, Career Jobs,
Huki Group Limited is an independent IT solution that provides three key categories of software, hardware, and services.
We are seeking to recruit a corporate trainer to support as well as grow the training division of the service category.Responsibilities
Duties and responsibilities include;
- Consultants will use subject matter expertise, principles of adult learning theory, and workplace experience to meet the objectives of each engagement.
- Prepare training proposals when needed
- Carrying out the training needs assessment for the clients.
- Collaborating with business heads to develop programs to meet the training gaps for different clients
- Design effective training programs, review and propose changes to set training programs
- Developing curriculum, training material, facilitation, and delivery for selected training programs as per the client’s company strategy
- Facilitating in-house training on some selected areas such as communication skills, presentation skills, and any other relevant people management skills training.
- Review of training policies and conducting on-going research and development for the Learning and Development unit
- Overseeing the production of the quarterly Company Newsletter, conducting research and surveys, and managing the company libraries including blogs.
- Keep attendance and other records related to training
- Conduct evaluations to identify areas of improvement
- Liaise with managers to determine training needs and schedule training sessions
- Plan, organize, coordinate and conduct seminars, workshops, individual training sessions
- Attend training sessions virtually and on-premise
- Set Exams and track results
- Masters/ Bachelor/PhD in Information security, Information technology or any other related fields
- Proven experience as a corporate trainer for at least 1-3 years
- Understanding of effective teaching methodologies and tools
- Willingness to keep abreast of new techniques in corporate teaching
- Communication, presentation, and public speaking skills
- Organizational and time management abilities
- Critical thinking and decision making
- Interpersonal, Planning, and organizing skills
- Ability to coach and mentor
- Ability to work under pressure
- Knowledge of any of the following fields, cyber forensic, ISO standards, Information technology, cyber forensic, data science, cloud technology, and network security
- Work with a diverse team
- Travel Allowances
- Opportunity to work part-time
- Opportunity to grow your career
- Earn well
Presentation Skills Key Actions:
- Maintains audience attention
- Defines clear goals and context for learning, Follows a logical sequence.
- Uses non-verbal communications and learning aids
- Listens and responds to questions and objectives.
- Balances course objectives and task-orientation with audiences’ needs.
- Summarizes the presentation
- Ability to teach virtually and in-person
- Ability to develop learning materials, curriculum through different media such as video, pdfs, ppts etc
How to Apply for a Job by Email in 2020 and Get The Job Interview