Workplace of the Future
Post Covid 19 Are You Ready?
Free Live Workshop Register here
Program Manager Jobs, Microsoft Jobs,
Program Manager 2
Date posted: May 18, 2020
Closing Date: Not Specified
The Program Manager responsibilities include:
- Deal Pursuit: Working with the CxE Engineering and Security Commercial leadership team to help unblock strategic deals orchestrating across CxE and the Account team by identifying the technical blockers and gaps to enable the sales team to progress in closing opportunities. Remove barriers to agility to enable the team to shift priorities quickly without losing productivity while driving maximum impact.
- Diversity & Inclusion: Creating a diverse and inclusive work environment where everyone can effectively engage, thrive, and do their best work
- Driving Objectives and Key Results: Lead and own all Technical pre-sales support and post deployment engagements for the team to drive deployment and usage growth. Capture the voice of the customers and synthesize quantitative and qualitative feedback into actionable recommendations for the CxE and Product leadership team in a prioritized manner.
- Continual Engineering Improvements: Relentlessly champion and advocate for our customers in representing their voice to CxE and engineering teams and be a change agent to develop innovative ways to resolve complex issues through cross collaboration and influence.
- Analytics: As part of the CxE team this person will also focus in working with various data points across multiple teams to harmonize, synthesis and remove complexity leveraging data through PowerBI in standardizing internal reporting across the CxE, Product and Commercial leadership
(NOTE: Would you like to know the BIGGEST CV mistake you can make? Find out plus the Top 8 Ways To Make Your CV Stand Out.)
- Experience delivering Azure security solutions to enterprise customers preferable Globally distributed customers
- Experience in leading technical presentation and working in a fast-paced environment
- Understanding of cybersecurity domains, Cloud computing technologies and Azure Security landscape
- Personal drive for impact: a desire to “roll up your sleeves” and make things happen
- Orchestrater across multiple teams and engaging with executive audiences
- Strong passion and focus on delivering the right customer experience
- Adoptability to consistently changing environment
- Ability to innovate and drive change
- Ability to build deep business and technical relationship with internal teams, customers and partners
What we are offering the ideal candidate:
- A fast paced, exciting work environment where there is always a new challenge.
- Opportunities to showcase your talents, technical skills and help customers directly
- Direct impact on product engineering decisions based upon customer experience and data
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.
Ability to meet Microsoft, customer and/or government security screening requirements are required for this role. These requirements include but are not limited to the following specialized security screenings: Microsoft Cloud Background Check: This position will be required to pass the Microsoft Cloud background check upon hire/transfer and every two years thereafter.