Are you still using the OLD and OUTDATED CV format?
CV Format UPDATES for the year 2022 REVEALED
Find details here
ICT jobs, Computer jobs,
Senior Manager – Technology
Job Description & Summary
A career in our Technology Consulting practice, within General Consulting services, will provide you with the opportunity to help clients seize essential advantages by working alongside business leaders to solve their toughest problems and capture their greatest opportunities. We work with some of the world’s largest and most complex companies to understand their unique business issues and opportunities in an ever changing environment. We help create sustainable change by stimulating innovation, unlocking data possibilities, navigating risk and regulatory complexity, optimising deals, and aligning costs with business strategy to create a competitive advantage.
(NOTE: 3 Simple, Easy to do tips to make you NEGOTIATE a 6 Figure Salary like a PRO (backed by case studies and research). Get More Details Here.)
As a trusted business advisor in the Technology Consulting team, you will work with clients to define their vision and plan how to get there. We deliver the technological solutions organisations need to compete, grow and build a lasting legacy of improvement and performance, partnering with best in class technologies and solution sets. You will help our clients understand and evolve the way they align Information Technology with their business strategy, create integrated end to end solutions, and use enterprise applications to solve important business problems.
Client delivery while building productive and lasting client relationships at all levels.
- Identification and discussion of key issues with our clients to develop potential opportunities.
- Manage and deliver large projects by constituting the project team, assessing engagement risks throughout, driving conclusions, and reviewing / challenging the output produced by the team.
- Lead in proactive business development by setting strategy, drive the development of digital business in the Eastern Africa market. This will include providing technical advice across disciplines including business and digital strategy, ERP implementation, ICT transformations engagements.
- Develop architectural capabilities across business and technology architectures with a focus on solving client business problems.
- Maintain and develop technology transformation skills.
- Proactively lead the practice by setting strategy, drive the development of new technology driven business in the market, and provide technical advice across disciplines.
- Building strong networks within the firm to spot and capitalise on opportunities to get involved in projects that others are leading across a number of different business units and sectors
- Responsibility to shape and deliver various projects that exceed the expectations of our clients. Manage and deliver large transformational projects by developing the project team, assessing engagement risks throughout, driving conclusions, and reviewing / challenging the output produced by the team.
- Responsibility for management of engagement financials and business unit performance.
- Support business growth by developing our technology team through hands on training and coaching.
- Bachelor’s/master’s in finance, MBA and/or Information technology with over 10+years of experience in Technology Consulting.
- •Have extensive experience of leading the large scale digital and/or ICT transformations encompassing the wide range of multi-disciplinary skills required to deliver change through emerging technologies in both private and Public Sector
- Be a trusted adviser, with a track record of advising senior executives and company boards on executing value led digital and/or ICT transformation within leading organisations
- They will have market presence, having a personal significant track record of delivering impactful results across a large network of clients
- An inspiring team leader, able to rapidly establish and lead high- performing, multi-disciplinary teams, drawn from across PwC, our clients’ staff and third-party organisations
- Be an accomplished professional in building effective relationships with third-party delivery organisations through the process of sourcing selecting, and managing the technical engagement with vendors/software providers
- A confident and impactful communicator, both written and verbal, able to clearly explain solution design to non-technical audiences, and technical design to technical audiences
- Deep focus on one or more of Fit for Growth, Business Market Growth Strategy, Digital Transformation and disruption, ICT transformation, Capabilities Development and Strategic Cost Reduction leveraging on technology.
- Excellent client handling skills with experience of leading external client projects and/ or large scale ICT Transformation change programme.
- Strong change and people leadership skills, track record of successful change execution and an exemplary track record in providing client satisfaction.
Minimum years experience required
Over 10+years of experience in Technology Consulting.
Additional application instructions
This role will give you many opportunities for growth and provide you with extraordinary experiences. If you are keen to grow your career your own way and to discover how a career with PwC will benefit you, please visit www.pwc.com/ke/careers and apply online. Your career path will be unique, diverse and exceptional as we give you the best opportunities to excel and shine.
Education (if blank, degree and/or field of study not specified)
Degrees/Field of Study required: Bachelor of Science – Information Technology, Master Degree – Accounting & Finance