FREE CAREER COACHING for You
Get Your Career in The Right Path
Medical Sales Representative Jobs, Career Opportunities,
Medical Sales Representative
Job Title: Medical Sales Rep
Reporting to: Managing Director and Operations Director
Job Type: Full Time
(NOTE: Would you like to know the BIGGEST CV mistake you can make? Find out plus the Top 8 Ways To Make Your CV Stand Out.)
Our client is among the leading pharmaceutical company in East Africa and they are currently seeking competent Medical Sales Representatives to join their team.
The following are the duties but not limited to:
- Sales and distribution of pharmaceutical products, non-pharmaceutical products and medical equipment.
- Monitor the quality and safety of pharmaceutical products, non-pharmaceutical products and medical equipment.
- To have wide network across the country for sales and distribution of our products.
- Should have strong knowledge of legislation and professional code of practice.
- To assist the Pharmacist in ordering drugs/medication and pharmaceutical supplies.
- To assist the Pharmacist in quality testing and pharmaceutical supplies.
- Oversee proper storage and security of drugs and pharmaceutical supplies.
- Marketing, Sales and distribution of drugs and non-pharmaceutical supplies.
- Supply of prescribed drugs to customers.
- Registration of drugs with legal entity.
- Sourcing for drugs/Medication and non-pharmaceutical supplies.
- Reviewing prescribed drugs to ascertain needed ingredients and evaluate stability and safety of the same.
- Keep record of stocks/ Inventory
- Assessing the strength or purity of medication.
- Monitor, review and evaluate the quality or effectiveness of drugs.
- Assist in the tendering process.
- Fill prescription.
- At least two years sales experience in medical devices, Non –pharmaceutical products and medical equipment
- At least a Bachelor’s degree in Pharmacy / Sales and Marketing
- Must be passionate about artificial intelligence
- Experience and working knowledge of CRM systems
- Demonstrable track record of over-achieving quota
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
How to apply
Applicants can send their CV and state the position applied for in their subject of the email to us before 13th November 2020. Kindly do not apply if you do not meet minimum requirements.
- Recources Four Kenya Consultants Limited.
- Apply Online:
- We are located on 4th floor, Kipro Centre in Westlands, Nairobi
How to Apply for a Job by Email in 2020 and Get The Job Interview