Are you still using the OLD and OUTDATED CV format?
CV Format UPDATES for the year 2022 REVEALED
Find details here
Admin & Office jobs,
Career Options Africa, is a HR Consultancy firm specialized in Recruitment, HR outsourcing and Immigration support within the East African Region with offices in Kenya, Uganda, Tanzania, Rwanda and now Democratic Republic of Congo and Burundi.
In order to enhance our operations, COA seeks to fill the above position with a suitably qualified and competent Administrative Assistant with experience working in a busy business environment.
To provide support to our team, assist in daily office needs and manage the company’s general administrative activities. The Administrative Assistant will be trusted with various in office and out of office duties including handling incoming and outgoing communication. MAIN TASKS
1. Day to day coordination of office activities including meetings, appointments, scheduled team activities etc.
2. Managing the director’s diary.
3. Preparing basic reports
4. Managing office petty cash.
5. Carrying out vendor selection
6. Processing supplier payments and staff reimbursement. 7. Maintaining schedule of payments. 8. Supporting HR team in recruitment, record management, and payroll inputs.
The job holder should have the following qualifications:
1. Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration or any related field
2. Two years’ experience as an Administrative Assistant or Office Admin Assistant
3. Knowledge of office management systems and procedures
4. Working knowledge of office equipment, like printers
5. Proficiency in MS Office
THE RIGHT PERSON FOR THE JOB
The ideal candidate should possess the following skills and competencies.
1. Excellent time management skills and the ability to prioritize work
2. Excellent written and oral communication skills;
3. Excellent word processing and IT skills;
4. Ability to work under pressure and to meet tight deadlines;
5. Excellent organizational and time management skills
6. Excellent interpersonal skills;
7. A very high level of professionalism, integrity, attention to detail and organization are essential for the role
WHAT WE ARE OFFERING THE RIGHT PERSON
We are offering a starting salary of Ksh 30,000 for the successful candidate.
(NOTE: Get a 6 Figure Salary Even Without a Degree or Masters working with NGOs and the UN. Get More Details Here.)