Feeling Stuck in Career?
Get free professional career coaching
A medium size hospital started in the early 1990’s located in Nairobi offers affordable outpatient services, has modern theatres, medical wards, surgical wards, private and self-contained rooms.
PURPOSE: To receive payments and make financial authorization for all outpatient services rendered in the hospital.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Receipting of Cash collections
- Validation for services rendered
- Routinely perform daily reconciliation on collections
- Prepare documentation for banking daily.
Education and Experience
- University degree in accounting or CPA III (or equivalent)
- 1 year of experience
How to Apply
If you meet the above requirements, kindly email your application letter, CV with the relevant attachments to the Human Resource Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org Also note that only successful candidates will be contacted, and any canvassing will lead to automatic disqualification
How to Apply for a Job by Email in 2020 and Get The Job Interview