Free Online Resume Builder
Create an attractive online profile for employers to hire you
Find details here
ICT & Computer jobs, Bank Jobs,
Head of Digital Transformation and Excellence
Reporting to the Senior Manager – Enterprise Applications, the Principal ERP Application Support Analyst will work with other Engineers and Business Analysts to understand business’ processes, suggest improvements to existing ERP & other Corporate Application Systems, and map business requirements as best as possible.
(NOTE: 3 Simple, Easy to do tips to make you NEGOTIATE a 6 Figure Salary like a PRO (backed by case studies and research). Get More Details Here.)
The role holder will act as the liaison between Business & IT, and is 2nd escalation level point of contact in the event of corporate application issues. When matters are escalated by the L1 ERP Application Support Analyst, the role holder will be required to communicate directly with users of the system.
The role holder will support the section in meeting its responsibility for system administration including continued support, integration of applications, project management, configuration, reporting and more once the Corporate Applications are successfully implemented.
The role holder will also champion reengineering of business process flows with a bias to eliminate non-value add (manual) processes, to achieve IT set objectives.
Working with the Senior Manager – Enterprise Applications, the role holder will be actively involved in managing the Bank’s Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) system from design, configuration, and implementation, through rollout, training, and administration. More specifically, this includes:
- ERP implementation and support, for the benefit of concerned business units (HR, Finance, Supply Chain, Projects and Risk Management).
- Business process and documentation.
- Assist in Vendor Management/coordination tasks.
- Operational management of the Bank’s Staff Clinic Management system.
- Mentor junior staff in the section.
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, Business, Finance or Accounting.
- Functional Oracle certification in Oracle EBS modules such as General Ledger, Fixed Assets, Payables, Inventory, Procurement or HR (certification required).
- Certification in Oracle Essbase, Business Intelligence or Database Management is preferred.
- Proven hands-on experience in Linux and Unix. Certification will be an added advantage.
- Oracle Fusion Cloud experience (and certification) will be an added advantage.
- Work experience in translating business problems into analytical framework, developing analytical plans for answering complex problems and delivering analytical insights.
- Certification in Project Management (e.g. Prince 2® / PMP or equivalent) will be an added advantage.
Responsibilities Key Duties and Responsibilities
Carry out 2nd line support for the following activities in relation to the applicable corporate application systems (including but not necessarily limited to: ERP, Hyperion & the Staff clinic System).
- Assist business partners in creating business cases and project request documents, collaborating with Project Managers and software development teams to:
- Produce initial estimates of effort
- Identify potential solution options
- Provide 2nd line support in addressing business issues for systems that fall under their responsibility.
- Facilitate business requirement gathering and analysis once the project moves from plan to execute.
- Ensure 95% of all tickets raised are responded to within the 1st hour of incident reporting and that 90% of ERP tickets closure is maintained.
- Respond to corporate application queries around system processes, clarifying business system specifications, understanding user work practices and the nature of the business.
- Designing, testing, installing and monitoring corporation application systems in scope.
- Working with business users and the project team to define the scope of corporate application projects.
- Defining software, hardware and network requirements in conjunction with the relevant stakeholders.
- Developing agreed solutions and implementing new application changes in conjunction with the relevant stakeholders.
- Provide essential input as a Subject Matter Expert (SME) to any business systems issues.
- Provide essential input as an SME to business product-altering project initiation documents, including their objectives, scope, approach, and expected deliverables.
- Work with the Information/Data, Application and Technical Architects to develop the target state business process model; adhere closely to the corporate vision as well as to the business and technology strategy, in order to:
- Understand business products, business strategies and customer usage of products.
- Prepare business architecture deliverables based on analysis produced by business and technology teams describing key functional and non-functional requirements.
- Work with the business relationship manager and change management team to analyze and communicate organizational impact and potential change management issues of proposed business architectures to relevant stakeholders.
- Develop analysis tools to evaluate existing and future business architecture for compatibility with bank’s standards and vision.
- Participate in planning sessions with Project Managers and development team members.
- Develop flow charts, functional diagrams and descriptions to communicate application process specifications, as required.
- Translate business scenarios provided by Business into system specifications.
- Adhere to technology organization’s technical design and documentation standards and conform with applicable architectural standards.
- Provide SME expertise in the maintenance of relevant ERP system interfaces