Become a Certified Monitoring & Evaluation Specialist
Charles Darwin University is offering a limited number of 50% and 25% tuition fee scholarships for international students. Scholarships are available to undertake undergraduate or postgraduate coursework degree programme at CDU.
The aim of the VCIHAS Scholarships is to enable and encourage academically able international students.
Charles Darwin University is an Australian public university with about 22,083 students as of 2011. It was established in 2003 after the merger of the Northern Territory University of Darwin, the Menzies.
Applicants must have demonstrated the record of academic excellence and high achievement in previous relevant studies and qualifications.
Course Level: Scholarships are available to undertake undergraduate or postgraduate coursework degree programme at Charles Darwin University.
Study Subject: Scholarships are offered in diverse fields to help students in upgrading their education.
Scholarship Award: CDU offers a limited number of 50% and 25% tuition fee scholarships for international students.
Scholarship can be taken in the Australia
Eligibility: Eligible applicants must
- A demonstrated record of academic excellence and high achievement in previous relevant studies and qualifications
- Must meet the University’s academic and English entry requirement
- An unconditional offer (SVP cleared) of admission to the degree at CDU for Semester 1, 2017
- Not hold a scholarship from an Australian or foreign sponsoring agency
- Submitted a completed application for the scholarship by 15 October 2016 for commencement in Semester 1, 2017
- Applicants must not hold a current Australian Citizenship, Australian Permanent Resident or New Zealand Citizenship
Nationality: International students are eligible to apply for these scholarships.
College Admission Requirement
Entrance Requirement: Applicants must have demonstrated the record of academic excellence and high achievement in previous relevant studies and qualifications.
Test Requirement: No
English Language Requirements: Applicants from outside the home country will often need to meet specific English language/other language requirements in order to be able to study there.
How to Apply: Download the Vice-Chancellor’s International High Achiever’s Scholarship Application Form and submit with their application for admission to a degree program at CDU. Please note: the VCIHAS scholarships are very competitive and meeting the minimum eligibility standards? described above does not guarantee that they will be awarded a scholarship.? All applicants who meet the minimum eligibility standards will be included in the selection ?process.?The decision of the University selection panel is final. Application for the VCIHAS scholarship will not be considered unless the following documents have been submitted:
- Application and all required supporting documents for the chosen degree course at CDU
- Copy of passport
- Proof of English language proficiency (meeting University’s requirement)
- Letter of support from two academic referees
- Application Form for Vice-Chancellor’s International High Achiever’s Scholarship
Application Deadline: Applications for Semester 1, 2017 close on 15 October 2016.