Get a 6 Figure Salary Even Without a Degree
Working with NGOs, the UN & International Organisation
Find details here
RECRUITMENT FOR BOARD MEMBERS
CIC General Insurance Uganda Limited and CIC Africa Life Assurance Limited are subsidiaries of CIC Africa (Uganda) Limited which was started in 2015 by a collaboration between the cooperative movement in Uganda (led by UCSCU and UCA) and CIC Insurance Group Plc in Kenya. CIC Group is a leading cooperative insurer in Africa incorporated under the laws of Kenya and with subsidiaries in Uganda, South Sudan and Malawi.
The ideal candidates should be able to demonstrate the following skills and competencies and have the prescribed qualifications and experience:
(NOTE: Average minimum salary 200K working as a Project Manager, Monitoring and Evaluation Officer, Consultant, Financial Advisor, Technical adviso. Massive 2021 recruitment conducted by Government, Counties, NGOs, UN, UNDP, World Bank, international development community, UNESCO, WHO, USAID. Get the details click here)
Solid Business/Commercial Experience, preferably;
- An understanding of financial reporting and internal control principles of financial management.
- Internal and multi – cultural experience and understanding; and
- The aptitude and experience to fully appreciate the legal responsibilities of a Director and the Governance processes of a Public Company.
- Other Directorships is an added advantage.
Integrity and Professionalism;
- Must have the highest ethical standards, a keen sense of professionalism and be prepared to serve the interests of all the stakeholders.
- Exhibit independence, objectivity and a commitment to the Company’s Corporate Governance Guidelines and its Code of Conduct and Ethics;
- Personal qualities of intelligence, selfassuredness, inter-personal skills, commitment, communication skills, inquisitiveness, objectivity, practical wisdom, problem-solving skills, Strong decision making, action planning, prioritization skills and mature judgment.
- A willingness to commit, as well as have, sufficient time to discharge his or her duties to the Board.
- Ability to develop and maintain a good working relationship with the other members of the Board and with the senior management of the Company
Extensive Leadership and Management Experience
A successful track record in improving productivity, cost control, quality and service.
If you are interested and believe you can clearly demonstrate your abilities to meet the relevant criteria for the role above, please submit your application including copies of your academic and professional certificates, testimonials and your curriculum vitae, including among other details your current position/profession, email and telephone contacts of three (3) referees familiar with your qualifications and work experience on or before 6th October 2021 addressed to:
Group Chief Executive Officer
CIC Insurance Group Plc
NB: CIC General Insurance Uganda Limited and CIC Africa Life Assurance Limited are committed to diversity and gender equity within the organization.