Get a 6 Figure Salary Even Without a Degree
Working with NGOs, the UN & International Organisation
Find details here
Human Resource,Admin, Driver,
The position is responsible for timely, efficient, and safe transportation of authorized persons; conveyance and delivery of various Banks’ correspondences & documents, assigned Administration roles, maintenance of the assigned vehicle(s) in a clean and mechanically sound condition; and ensuring compliance with legal requirements.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Perform driving duties as per assigned responsibilities, which include errands within the vicinity of the office location and long distance trips in accordance with Banks’ policies.
- Keep the assigned vehicle/s in good running condition and perform routine daily checks, to ensure that the vehicle is in good working condition.
- Ensure the safety of individuals using the vehicle.
- Ensure that any goods and effects being transported by the vehicle are handled in a safe and cautious manner.
- Ensure that vehicle insurance and other requisite licenses are always valid.
- Collection and delivery of Banks’ correspondences to respective destinations.
- Handling of the assigned Office Administration roles to the expected standards Maintain high standards of service at all times.
- Ensure that safe driving practices are adhered to including local driving codes and internally agreed standards;
- Perform any other duties as assigned by supervisor
(NOTE: 3 Simple, Easy to do tips to make you NEGOTIATE a 6 Figure Salary like a PRO (backed by case studies and research). Get More Details Here.)
QUALIFICATIONS AND COMPETENCIES:
- A minimum of 5 years experience in driving particularly in a corporate set up
- Must have KCSE certificate with a minimum of grade of C- (minus)
- A minimum of a Diploma level training in Business related field.
- Must have a clean and valid driving license of classes BCE.
- Relevant training in automobile maintenance or mechanical works knowledge is an added advantage
- A valid Certificate of Good Conduct
- Must be professional and confident with high levels of integrity
- Should have practical knowledge of computer applications
- Good interpersonal & communication skills with excellent customer service
- Ability to work independently under minimum supervision.
- Strong Christian values, commitment and passion for the transformation of the population.
- Aged between 32 and 38 years.
HOW TO APPLY
Qualified and interested candidates who meet the criteria should download the “Job Application Form” at www.smep.co.ke/opportunities, and send the duly completed forms and application to firstname.lastname@example.org. The deadline for applications is Wednesday 29th September, 2021. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
NB: THE BANK DOES NOT REQUIRE CANDIDATES TO PAY ANY MONEY AT ANY POINT OF THE RECRUITMENT PROCESS.