Are you still using the OLD and OUTDATED CV format?
CV Format UPDATES for the year 2022 REVEALED
Find details here
Human Resource,Admin, Driver,
The position is responsible for timely, efficient, and safe transportation of authorized persons; conveyance and delivery of various Banks’ correspondences & documents, assigned Administration roles, maintenance of the assigned vehicle(s) in a clean and mechanically sound condition; and ensuring compliance with legal requirements.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Perform driving duties as per assigned responsibilities, which include errands within the vicinity of the office location and long distance trips in accordance with Banks’ policies.
- Keep the assigned vehicle/s in good running condition and perform routine daily checks, to ensure that the vehicle is in good working condition.
- Ensure the safety of individuals using the vehicle.
- Ensure that any goods and effects being transported by the vehicle are handled in a safe and cautious manner.
- Ensure that vehicle insurance and other requisite licenses are always valid.
- Collection and delivery of Banks’ correspondences to respective destinations.
- Handling of the assigned Office Administration roles to the expected standards Maintain high standards of service at all times.
- Ensure that safe driving practices are adhered to including local driving codes and internally agreed standards;
- Perform any other duties as assigned by supervisor
(NOTE: Win 100% Scholarship Get UN and NGO Jobs. 5 lucky winners. Join NOW for Free Get More Details Here.)
QUALIFICATIONS AND COMPETENCIES:
- A minimum of 5 years experience in driving particularly in a corporate set up
- Must have KCSE certificate with a minimum of grade of C- (minus)
- A minimum of a Diploma level training in Business related field.
- Must have a clean and valid driving license of classes BCE.
- Relevant training in automobile maintenance or mechanical works knowledge is an added advantage
- A valid Certificate of Good Conduct
- Must be professional and confident with high levels of integrity
- Should have practical knowledge of computer applications
- Good interpersonal & communication skills with excellent customer service
- Ability to work independently under minimum supervision.
- Strong Christian values, commitment and passion for the transformation of the population.
- Aged between 32 and 38 years.
HOW TO APPLY
Qualified and interested candidates who meet the criteria should download the “Job Application Form” at www.smep.co.ke/opportunities, and send the duly completed forms and application to email@example.com. The deadline for applications is Wednesday 29th September, 2021. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
NB: THE BANK DOES NOT REQUIRE CANDIDATES TO PAY ANY MONEY AT ANY POINT OF THE RECRUITMENT PROCESS.