Workplace of the Future
Post Covid 19 Are You Ready?
Free Live Workshop Register here
International Planned Parenthood Federation (IPPF) Jobs, Temporary Human Resources Officer Jobs
- The International Planned Parenthood Federation (IPPF) is the world’s largest non-governmental organization working in the field of sexual and reproductive health information and services. It has 6 Regional offices worldwide. The IPPF Africa Regional Office (IPPFARO) is based in Nairobi, Kenya. The international secretariat is in London, UK.
- IPPFARO is seeking to recruit a qualified candidate to fill the vacant position below:
Temporary Human Resources Officer – Grade E2
- Initial duration of the post: 3 months
- For more details about this position, please see the job description attached.
- Interested individual should submit an application form in the IPPFARO CV form and a 1-page cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org Please note that we will not consider applications that are not done in the requested format.
- IPPF is an equal opportunity employer.
- Closing date: Thursday 17th October 2020.
- If you do not hear from us by 15th November 2020, please assume that your application was not successful.
“Applications are particularly encouraged from women, persons living with disability, and candidates openly living with HIV.”
IPPF has been made aware of various fraudulent vacancy announcements circulated via e-mail from websites falsely stating that they are issued by or in association with IPPF. These correspondences, which may seek to obtain money from the recipients of such correspondence are fraudulent and IPPF does not charge a fee at any stage of the recruitment process (application, interview, meeting, processing, training or any other fees).
(NOTE: Not sure where to get started on your cover letter? Check our NEWLY UPDATED cover letter template for NGOs for FREE! You can copy and paste this proven sample to create a lasting impression and get invited to the interview right away. Get it here.)
- Provides advice and support to managers and staff on human resources related matters
- Prepares special reports and participates and/or leads special human resources project
- Keeps abreast of developments in various areas of human resources.
Recruitment and placement
- Identifies upcoming vacancies in coordination with client offices
- Prepares job openings, reviews applications under HR Assessment, and
releases all eligible candidates for review
- Reviews recommendation on the selection of candidate by client offices.
- Serves as ex-officio in examinations boards and prepares and presents cases to these bodies as necessary
- Prepares job offers for successful candidates
- Monitors and evaluates recruitment and placement related activities of client offices, and recommends changes or corrections related to procedures to these offices
- Advanced university degree (Master’s degree or equivalent) in human resources management, business or public administration, social sciences, education or related area. A first-level university degree in combination with two years qualifying experience may be accepted in lieu of the advanced university degree.
- A minimum of five years of progressively responsible experience in human
- resources management, administration or related area is required.
- Experience using human resources information systems is required.
- Experience in recruitment and staff selection is required.
- Experience using organizational ERP Systems or similar systems, to conduct
- Human Resources transactions, including managing staffing tables, is required.
- At least three years’ experience in human resources policies, regulations and rules is required.
- Experience with post classification is desirable.
- Experience in an Executive Office is desirable.
- English and French are the working languages of the ARO. For this post fluency in English (both oral and written) is required. Knowledge of French is desirable. Knowledge of Portuguese is an advantage.
- Evaluation of qualified candidates may include assessment exercise which will be followed by a competency-based interview.
(NOTE:Average minimum salary 200K working as a Project Manager, Monitoring and Evaluation Officer, Consultant, Financial Advisor, Technical adviso. Massive 2020 recruitment conducted by Government, Counties, NGOs, UN, UNDP, World Bank, international development community, UNESCO, WHO, USAID.Get the details here)
- Experience in working in a multicultural environment.
- Willing to work outside standard office hours as required.
How to Apply for a Job by Email in 2020 and Get The Job Interview