Are you still using the OLD and OUTDATED CV format?
CV Format UPDATES for the year 2022 REVEALED
Find details here
Mathematics jobs,Statistics jobs,Actuarial Science jobs,Commerce jobs, Accounting jobs,Marketing jobs,Managerial jobs,
Investment & Client Services Manager
- Business Growth:
- Development and implementation of business growth strategies which is aligned to company strategies.
- Conserving existing business through superior client servicing and providing alternative options.
- Relationships Management: Building strong business relationships with our existing clients and intermediaries to ensure business retention.
- Customer Care: Providing superior services to Retirement Benefits clients. Making regular visits to clients and preparing reports on the client’s needs and current legislations.
- Preparation of guaranteed quarterly reports and investment presentations.
- Statistical Analysis & Returns: Preparing summary/ statistical reports of the Retirement Benefits schemes as may be required.
- Leadership – Mentoring and coaching pension administrators in client servicing and in investment presentations.
- Schemes Compliance:
- Ensure all schemes investment returns are filed before the statutory deadlines.
- Work closely with the administrators’ schemes to ensure compliance to regulatory requirements
- Visionary Entrepreneurial Spirit
- Market Awareness
- Customer Focus
- Continuous Innovation
- Ownership & Commitment
- Team Spirit
(NOTE: Average minimum salary 200K working as a Project Manager, Monitoring and Evaluation Officer, Consultant, Financial Advisor, Technical adviso. Massive 2021 recruitment conducted by Government, Counties, NGOs, UN, UNDP, World Bank, international development community, UNESCO, WHO, USAID. Get the details click here)
- in Mathematics/Statistics/Actuarial Science or Bachelor of Commerce in Accounting/Marketing or any other related field.
- Knowledge of legislation governing Retirement Benefits and Insurance in Kenya
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in a similar role, 2 of which in a supervisory role.
If you are qualified and seeking an exciting new challenge, please apply via Recruitment@jubileekenya.com quoting the Job Reference Number(JLIL067) and Position by 22nd June 2022.