How To Get a 6 Figure Salary
Even without a Degree or Masters
Free Event Register here
Teaching jobs at Mirema School
- We welcome applicants for the following vacancies to join our dynamic and supportive teaching and support staff. Please click on each item to download the detailed job description and requirements.
- Upper School Teacher
- Lower School Teacher
- Sports Teacher
- Kindergarten Teacher
- French Teacher – International British Curriculum Teacher
- Geography Teacher – International British Curriculum Teacher
- Support Staff – Chef
- Support Staff- School Driver
Lower School Teacher
- Mirema School is an integrated boarding and day school that offers multi curricular – 8-4-4, 2-6-6-3, special needs, Cambridge Assessment International Education (Primary British Curriculum) and a daycare programme. We welcome applicants to join our dynamic and supportive teaching staff.
- Nurture students through instruction, training, and modelling to enable them acquire quality education that will enable them thrive in the 21st century work and living environment.
- Enthusiastic teachers with high aspirations for themselves and for learners and who can establish and maintain a culture of behavior for learning.
- Have excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proactive and self-motivated individuals
- Persons of good conduct and high personal integrity
- Teachers who are ready to actively participate in extracurricular activities.
- Successful team player
- Exude competencies, skills, attributes and proficiencies that are in line with curriculum they are competent in teaching
- P1 Certificate/Diploma or ECDE Diploma
- Vast experience on competency Based Curriculum methodologies
- Minimum 5 years’ experience
- TSC registration
- Should be able to teach all subjects either in Grade 1, 2 and 3
- Tech savvy: Ability to teach online classes and use but not limited to email, Microsoft office including MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Any one or more additional advantage skills; creative arts, drama, music, cookery etc.
(NOTE: Not sure where to get started on your cover letter? Check our NEWLY UPDATED cover letter template for NGOs for FREE! You can copy and paste this proven sample to create a lasting impression and get invited to the interview right away. Get it here.)
- Develop effective lesson plans and assessment strategies in line with assessment guidelines and curriculum specifications
- Contribute to extra-curricular activities of the school and be involved in school development
- Delivering an exceptional 21st Century learning experience for the learners – both online and face to face (blended approach).
How to Apply
- Qualified candidates to send their application and a detailed CV mentioning on the subject “Lower School Teacher’’, to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Applicants should e-mail an up-to date CV with a cover letter addressed to the human resource manager stating their teaching speciality and contact details of at least 2 referees (one being your current/most recent employer) to email@example.com
- The subject of your email should be the job you are applying for.
- The closing date is November 6th, 2020.
How to Apply for a Job by Email in 2020 and Get The Job Interview