Get a job with the UN, NGOs & International Organisations
Good Salary and career progression
Find details here
HR Jobs, Ordering Analyst Jobs,
Senior Human Resource Officer, Hospitality
Responsible for providing HR support and delivery of various HR processes, projects, and activities for Simba Hospitality Corporate office and other hospitality outlets and businesses, ensuring excellent customer service, with due consideration given to approved policies, procedures, and statutory requirements.
• Work with the business units to address their HR requirements in liaison with the Head of Human Resource.
• Maintain and develop a strong employer brand in the local market and beyond.
• Implement effective and innovative search and selection for senior as well as volume recruitment through a variety of sources, as well as and effective onboarding process.
• Manage employee relations and welfare programs and provide support to line managers in maintaining a cordial employer-employee relationship to ensure a conducive work environment.
• Monitor probation periods and employment contracts and take necessary action.
• Provide active support in recruitment and induction of employees and ensure procedures are consistently followed.
• Maintain, screen, and update the recruitment database with applications and interviews held.
• Prepare and maintain organizational charts and job descriptions, identifying succession strategies and forward planning of workforce needs of the business.
• Manage the hospitality Human Resource Information system and ensure accurate maintenance of employee information.
• Assist and support managers with the performance management and review process and provide coaching to managers in HR matters such as giving feedback, counselling staff etc.
• Compilation of monthly and quarterly HR reports.
• Schedule and coordinate logistics for staff training sessions.
• Coordinate the NITA application and reimbursement process by making timely and correct applications and reimbursement claims and thereafter preparing relevant reports.
• Coordinate employee medical examinations as required.
• Compile the required statutory reports.
• Extract and analyse leave data and prepare necessary reports.
• Manage time and attendance system.
• Execute the exit process per prescribed procedures.
• Carry out exit interviews and analyse information for reporting purposes.
Parts ordering analyst
(NOTE: 3 Simple, Easy to do tips to make you NEGOTIATE a 6 Figure Salary like a PRO (backed by case studies and research). Get More Details Here.)
To manage Ordering of Auto Parts Locally & Overseas to meet the demand while maintaining acceptable stock levels and minimizing stock outs. He/she must adhere to Standard Operating Procedures and company polices to support attainment of Monthly and Annual targets.
Order & Inventory Management
• Ensure there’s optimal Parts stock to meet the customer needs at attractive prices.
• Carry out Parts Scaling for new Models/Brands in collaboration with workshop.
• Conduct monthly demand review and forecasting
• Manage Parts orders from approved suppliers and negotiate prices where applicable while managing delivery timelines.
• Liaise with the inventory manager from time-to-time to review stocking strategies in response to market dynamics.
• Develop and continuously improve effective forecast models and systematic re-ordering procedures that optimize on stock holding while minimizing stock outs.
Closing Date: 12th November 2021