Get a job with the UN, NGOs & International Organisations
Good Salary and career progression
Find details here
Associate Community Manager Jobs, Cloud Factory Openings,
Associate Community Manager
- Play an active role in contributing to and helping to shape the effective Tolis of CloudWorkers.
- Be responsible for the implementation of Toli Programs for the workforce with meaningful community engagement.
- Contribute towards the company defined ‘earning, learning and serving’ outcomes for the workforce across their entire life cycle at Cloudfactory.
- Support strategy for social engagement and facilitating Cloud Workers making the most of the opportunities that exist within CloudFactory and CloudFactory Academy.
- Be responsible to execute engagement and development programs to align with the impact mission of CloudFactory.
- Be responsible for the coaching and development of the Toli Leaders and the long term performance of Tolis in relationship to core company metrics
- Be responsible for measuring and reporting on the effectiveness of the community engagement programs within the locations they are responsible for.
- Be the custodian of company policies, procedures, and best practices and ensure the consistent outworking of them across the team.
(NOTE: 3 Simple, Easy to do tips to make you NEGOTIATE a 6 Figure Salary like a PRO (backed by case studies and research). Get More Details Here.)
What do you need to be successful:
- 3 years experience in community development/social impact work or youth related initiatives.
- At least 2 years of experience managing teams working on community development projects.
- Experience in coaching, mentoring, or training is required. Coaching qualification would be advantageous.
- Understanding of what it takes to deliver outstanding customer service.
- Experience in working and building relationships with senior stakeholders
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Knowledge of analytics and reporting and demonstrating ROI of community engagement programs.
- Fluent in business-level English.
- University degree – preferably in social science or related field.
- Great Mission and Culture
- Meaningful Work
- Growth Opportunities
- Market Competitive Salary
- Health and Medical
- Group Life Insurance