Get a 6 Figure Salary Even Without a Degree
Working with NGOs, the UN & International Organisation
Find details here
Associate Community Manager Jobs, Cloud Factory Openings,
Associate Community Manager
- Play an active role in contributing to and helping to shape the effective Tolis of CloudWorkers.
- Be responsible for the implementation of Toli Programs for the workforce with meaningful community engagement.
- Contribute towards the company defined ‘earning, learning and serving’ outcomes for the workforce across their entire life cycle at Cloudfactory.
- Support strategy for social engagement and facilitating Cloud Workers making the most of the opportunities that exist within CloudFactory and CloudFactory Academy.
- Be responsible to execute engagement and development programs to align with the impact mission of CloudFactory.
- Be responsible for the coaching and development of the Toli Leaders and the long term performance of Tolis in relationship to core company metrics
- Be responsible for measuring and reporting on the effectiveness of the community engagement programs within the locations they are responsible for.
- Be the custodian of company policies, procedures, and best practices and ensure the consistent outworking of them across the team.
(NOTE: Average minimum salary 200K working as a Project Manager, Monitoring and Evaluation Officer, Consultant, Financial Advisor, Technical adviso. Massive 2021 recruitment conducted by Government, Counties, NGOs, UN, UNDP, World Bank, international development community, UNESCO, WHO, USAID. Get the details click here)
What do you need to be successful:
- 3 years experience in community development/social impact work or youth related initiatives.
- At least 2 years of experience managing teams working on community development projects.
- Experience in coaching, mentoring, or training is required. Coaching qualification would be advantageous.
- Understanding of what it takes to deliver outstanding customer service.
- Experience in working and building relationships with senior stakeholders
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Knowledge of analytics and reporting and demonstrating ROI of community engagement programs.
- Fluent in business-level English.
- University degree – preferably in social science or related field.
- Great Mission and Culture
- Meaningful Work
- Growth Opportunities
- Market Competitive Salary
- Health and Medical
- Group Life Insurance