Get a job with NGOs, the UN & International Organisations
Earn a 6 Figure Salary Even Without a Degree
Find details here
Project Management jobs,CloudFactory jobs, Careers in Kenya,
Seed Team Associate
- Provide Project Management oversight and support through creation and documentation of best practices
- Evaluate, analyze and communicate the technical needs for the department with the relevant internal technical teams.
- Represent Delivery in collaboration with the tech team with attention to transparent communication at all levels.
- Identifying potential risks and creating a plan of action as and when they occur. This includes a plan of escalation to relevant stakeholders.
- Implementing strategies that will improve the onboarding process of a project.
- Conduct audits of the current processes and compile reports with actionable recommendations based on insights from the data.
(NOTE: Get a 6 Figure Salary Even Without a Degree or Masters working with NGOs and the UN. Get More Details Here.)
You love building relationships, and you can manage through ups and downs. You need to be able to understand the work and that usually requires doing it first. Fitting in with us requires the ability to be flexible with working times as most of our clients, and your teammates, are in Nepal, the US with a few in Australia and Europe.
You’re a great communicator. You have impeccable communication skills and are an excellent all-around communicator – verbal, written, and interpersonal. You’ll need to empathize with our customers and work cross-culturally with team members across the globe.
You are results-focused. You have a strong understanding of business systems and operations strategy with an ability to effectively interpret and communicate business and technical concepts with all levels of an organization, from executives to developers. You have a bias for action.
- Experience in Excel/Spreadsheets, Google App Script, PowerBI, DataStudio, or any other Data Analytics tools would be an added benefit.
- Strong organization and planning skills.
- Have an analytical and critical mindset and strong attention to detail.
- Strong team management, team building, and motivation skills for collaborating effectively with others.
- Be able to work under tight deadlines and under pressure.
- Manage multiple projects (multitask) and help coordinate team members to achieve project objectives.
- Facilitate communication and assist with operational and administrative duties.
- Use data to draw conclusions and inform decision-making.
- Highly organized in both times and in resources.
- Excellent communicator with the ability to translate data into actionable insights.
The experience required to work with us is at least 3 years doing western-style client communication and experience in dealing with large projects with proven experience in an analytics and system development capacity (insights). You have experience working with highly capable and driven individuals and have the drive and intellect to handle tough situations. Project Management, general management, and experience in a high-growth tech company are a plus. Technical experience, although not a must, would be another big plus. A hunger for learning about AI or courses related to AI – you guessed it – another plus. Experience in Instructional Design and Training would be a great bonus!
- Great Mission and Culture
- Meaningful Work
- Growth Opportunities
- Market Competitive Salary
- Health and Medical
- Group Life Insurance