Are you still using the OLD and OUTDATED CV format?
CV Format UPDATES for the year 2022 REVEALED
Find details here
Business-related jobs, ICT jobs,Co-operative Bank of Kenya jobs,
Digital & E-Channels Support Officer
The successful jobholder will be expected to:
- Ensure that all the Digital and E-Channels Systems are properly managed and deliver business results and a delightful customer experience.
- Provide solutions to all system-related problems or failures.
- Participate and carry out system implementation, rollouts and upgrades and ensure maintenance of the required system configuration, parameterization and change control procedures.
- Ensure that business systems are protected and secure and that policies, procedures and guidelines for information processing and outputs are well documented, details available and well understood.
- Ensure uptime and efficiency of the business systems and provide advice, training, demonstrations and all troubleshooting needs for any problems or knowledge digital channels may require before liaising with the Vendors if a technical problem is over capability.
- Ensure strict adherence to all regulations, statutes, standards, practices and all internal processes and procedures as per the relevant manuals and comply with all relevant external legislation and regulations with regard to compliance requirements.
- Contribute to the department’s achievement of a “Satisfactory” rating in both internal and external audits by performing your role to the required standards and adhering to all internal processes and procedures as per relevant manuals, policies and regulations of the bank.
- Ensure the generation and maintenance of audit trails for any changes occurring in sensitive databases are captured and secured.
- Ensure that all risk management requirements within your remit are addressed and where necessary escalated through the available defined channels.
(NOTE: 3 Simple, Easy to do tips to make you NEGOTIATE a 6 Figure Salary like a PRO (backed by case studies and research). Get More Details Here.)
Qualifications, Skills & Attributes
The successful jobholder will be required to possess the following qualifications: –
- A Bachelor’s degree in an ICT-related field from a recognized university with at least 3 Years’ experience in a competitive Digital Channels and Payments environment.
- Working experience in Linux and Unix-based environments with proficiency in Linux scripting and associated tools.
- Competence in API-based technologies such as REST and SOAP APIs.
- Knowledge and experience in Integration of Web Services to Enterprise Service Bus (ESBs) and associated tools.
- Competence in Apache-based technologies such as Tomcat, Apache HTTP Server, Maven and Kafka.
- Working experience with Message Queuing Systems including IBM MQ, JMS and ActiveMQ
- Advanced knowledge in SQL scripting using relational databases such as Oracle, MSSQL and MySQL.
- Knowledge in No-SQL scripting, ITIL foundation, Dev Ops, and CI/CD technologies will be an added advantage.
- Knowledge of Mobile Banking platforms languages and platforms will also be an added advantage.
- Knowledge in Service Desk-related technologies such as Jira among others.
Head – ICT Security
Specifically, the successful jobholder will be required to:
- Develop, design, enrich and implement the Bank’s information security strategy. Ensure controls, procedures, and policies that meet regulatory requirements are in place for the management of fundamental organizational processes such as cyber risk management, change management, disaster recovery, and information security.
- Develop, design, implement, and enforce the Bank’s cybersecurity program.
- Lead the designing and implementation of IT controls intended to mitigate identified cyber risks and ensure that they are monitored for continued effectiveness. This will include, but is not limited to, the implementation of ISO/IEC 27001.
- Ensure that IT controls are updated and changed as necessary to correspond with changes in internal control and external regulatory requirements.
- Manage and ensure implementation of ICT security policies and procedures that provide a reasonable assurance that the information technology used by the Bank operates as intended, that data is reliable and that the organization is in compliance with applicable laws and regulations.
- Lead new projects related to ICT security technology and assurance.
- Design and provide “data-centric” security architecture and defense-in-depth solutions encompassing layers of controls to protect confidentiality, integrity, and availability (CIA) of the data.
- Manage the daily operations for ICT security, providing timely updates, and supporting items relating to information security solutions, endpoint vulnerability, patch, and security configuration scanning and providing solution recommendations to avoid repeated issues.
- Define procedures and standards related to the management and resolution of vulnerability, patches, security configuration and other security assurance services.
- Understand the Bank’s business initiatives and requirements and map these business needs into technical ICT security architecture.
- Adopt and implement information security solutions that are scalable and easy to adapt to changing business requirements.
- Ensure strict adherence to all regulations, statutes, standards, practices, and all internal processes and procedures as per the relevant manuals and comply with all relevant external legislation and regulations with regard to compliance requirements.
- Ensure that all information security management requirements within different sandboxes are addressed and where necessary, escalated through the available defined channels.
- Ensure that the stakeholders for ICT security initiatives are correctly identified, notified, and informed.
- Implement and manage a security operations center that provides effective round-the-clock security monitoring.
Skills, Competencies and Experience
- An IT- related Bachelor’s degree or business-related degree with relevant IT Security professional qualifications i.e. Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA)/ Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA) certification/ Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP) CCIE (Security), CEH, CHP or other relevant security certifications.
- At least 6 years of experience in leading ICT Security Services.
- Strong knowledge of security architectures and technologies including assessment, methodologies, compliance standards, etc.
- Solid knowledge of security standards and compliance like PCI, HIPAA, Sarbanes Oxley, ISO 27001, NIST, CSF, COBIT, ITIL, and SANS 20.
- Strong understanding and knowledge of risk assessment, risk procedures, security assessment, vulnerability management, and penetration testing.
- Strong experience and ability to prepare RFP/RFI responses, proposals and solutions and Solid working knowledge of vendor programs and partner ecosystem.
- Strong knowledge of cloud architecture and its security concerns and solid knowledge of solutions from vendors.
- Knowledge of common cybersecurity threats and sources of cybersecurity information.
- Excellent business relationship, interpersonal communication, presentation, high level of mathematical aptitude, strong problem-solving and stakeholder management skills.