Are you still using the OLD and OUTDATED CV format?
CV Format UPDATES for the year 2022 REVEALED
Find details here
Public Policy jobs, International Relation jobs, Political Science jobs, Law jobs,
Consultancy for Capacity Building of First Responders Consortium on the Policy Formulation Cycle
The consultant shall deliver the following:
- An inception report detailing the methodology with clear tools, methodologies, and curriculum proposed.
- Clear informational material in pdf format on the policy cycle of Kenya at national and county levels, detailing best practices on engaging stakeholder engagement, community mobilization for lobbying and advocacy agendas, key mechanisms for engaging in advocacy on the formulation, implementation, and revision of public policy.
- A three-day training for the First Responders Consortium on the policy cycle in Kenya, hosted in Nairobi by RACIDA.
(NOTE: Win 100% Scholarship Get UN and NGO Jobs. 5 lucky winners. Join NOW for Free Get More Details Here.)
Qualifications and Experience of Consultant
The independent consultant/consultancy firm must demonstrate experience and expertise as follows:
- Master’s degree in Public Policy, International Relation, Political Science, Law or other areas of relevance to this consultancy.
- 5 + years of experience working on Policies in the context of developing countries. Experience from Kenya is desirable.
- Experience with Policy Formulation planning for humanitarian and first response initiatives.
- Demonstrated experience in providing high quality Policy Formulation for non-profits, NGOs, and the like.
- Contextual knowledge of and experience working in Mandera, Isiolo and Embu as well as Kiambu and Nairobi.
- Fluency in English is essential.
Method of Application
Please send in a short but detailed technical and cost proposal in Kenya Shillings, with an itemized budget and the proposed time frame in response to the above scope and intended deliverables to Procurement@racida.org. The email submission should have the words “Consultancy for Capacity Development on the Policy Formulation Cycle” as the subject line of your email response by 24th August, 2022 23:59 PM East Africa Time (EAT).