How To Get a 6 Figure Salary
Even Without a Degree or Masters
Free Live Event Register here
Human Resource Assistant Job, Insurance Jobs
Vacancy – Human Resources Assistant (fixed term)
Duties and Responsibilities
- Provide administrative assistance in the recruitment process e.g. scheduling interviews, printing staff IDs, issuing new employees with Branded Resolution Merchandise, Intern placement and process their monthly allowances.
- Coordinate logistics for new employee induction programs.
- Run monthly departmental time and attendance reports and register staff on the Biometrics system.
- Assist in the administration and implementation of the training programs.
- Provide administrative and logistical support for staff welfare programs e.g. bereavement fund administration.
- Coordinate HR meetings i.e. book meeting venues, send calendar invites and take minutes.
- HR records management & HRIS update of staff information & upload of documents on the HRIS. Ensure all staff documents are properly filed & all files are kept in the respective filing cabinets in the filing room. The filing room should be kept neat, clean & orderly at all times. HRIS, update of staff information & upload of documents on the HRIS.
- Conduct file audits to ensure that all required employee documentation/records are accurately compiled, recorded, cross-checked and updated.
- Supervision of HR service provider’s e.g. shekels & one way cleaning services.
- Manage the HR helpdesk by effectively allocating tickets to the HRBPs and responding to questions related to staff employee records.
How To Apply
- Click Here to Apply
Dont Miss The Latest Jobs Advertised Today. CLICK HERE to register for FREE