Get a 6 Figure Salary Even Without a Degree
Working with NGOs, the UN & International Organisation
Find details here
Council of Governors Jobs, Jobs in Kenya, Entry Level Jobs,
About Council of Governors
The Council of Governors is composed of the Governors of the forty-seven counties and its main functions are the promotion of visionary leadership; sharing of best practices and; offer a collective voice on policy issues; promote inter-county consultations; encourage and initiate information sharing on the performance of County Governments with regard to the execution of their functions; collective consultation on matters of interest to County Governments.
Internship Opportunity at Council of Governors
(Note:If you have ever wanted to work with NGOs, UN, UNDP, World Bank, International Development Community, UNESCO, WHO, USAID.Here is your chance, click here)
Scope of Assignments
Support the Trade, Investment, Manufacturing & Cooperatives Committee in monitoring best practices and emerging trends and technologies with respect to Trade & Cooperatives.
The specific duties and responsibilities will include:
- Assist in establishing and maintaining a data base for all the CECs, Chief Officers, Directors in the Trade and Investment sector from the Counties;
- Assist in monitoring Current Bills before National Assembly, Senate and County Assemblies relating to Trade and Investment matters;
- Assist in monitoring National policies relating to Trade and Investment;
- Assist in convening and taking minutes for the weekly Committee meetings;
- Assist in research on contemporary issues regarding Trade and Investment Committee;
- Recording decisions and key elements of discussions at committee meetings;
- Assist in tracking of the media reports on the Trade and Investment sector and developing a status update matrix on the decisions taken so far on the issues highlighted;
- Monitor the implementation of the Committee workplan;
- Coordinating planning and Administration of Trade and Investment functions of the Counties.
- Assist in managing business information in the Counties.
- Support the Committee work of the Secretariat;
- Taking minutes during meetings;
- Writing and submitting Report within required timelines;
- Assist in managing COG meetings.
- Perform any other duty as maybe assigned by the Supervisor
The Assignments will be task managed by the Council of Governors Committee supervised by and reporting to the Senior Program Officer – Trade, Investment, Manufacturing & Cooperatives
(IMPORTANT:Earn 200K working in NGOs, UN, UNDP, World Bank, International Development Community, UNESCO, WHO, USAID.Get the details click here)
Duration of the assignment
The internship duration is for a period of six (6) months.
- Have a Bachelor Degree in Cooperative Management, Commerce, Economics, Finance and Investment Management, or Entrepreneurship from a recognized Institution;
- Certificate in Computer applications.
- Experienced in undertaking comprehensive research;
- Outstanding Interpersonal, analytical and communication skills;
- Ability to follow deadlines, accuracy and attention to detail;
- A high level of computer literacy and proficient in written and spoken English and Kiswahili; and
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
Method of Application
(IMPORTANT:These easy online jobs are a great place to start if you want to earn some extra money from home, but don't have a lot of work experience.Part Time, Full Time, Remote Work Here are 21 Best Online Jobs - Beginners and Intermediate Guide to Making Money Online)
Interested persons should send their CV with names and addresses of three referees and Cover letter ONLY to firstname.lastname@example.org/ email@example.com on or before Friday 30th April, 2021, indicating the name of the position applying for in the subject on the email.
Council of Governors is an equal opportunity Employer.
Persons living with disabilities and Persons from the marginalized areas are encouraged to apply. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Canvassing will lead to automatic disqualification.
How to Apply for a Job by Email in 2020 and Get The Job Interview