Who is this course for?
This course is designed to build the skills of project officers and coordinators working with a range of organizations to gain practical resource mobilization knowledge and strategies. Organizations may include international non-governmental organizations (INGOs); national NGOS; national and international faith-based organizations (FBOs); and, smaller, grassroots community-based organizations (CBOs) that provide different services to its intended beneficiaries.
The goal for this course is for the trainee to gain a basic knowledge and understanding on the various topics, strategies and approaches to resource mobilization. The course is also intended to guide the officials and staff of the CSO to strategize and also plan and develop resources strategy and raise funds by taking into account the exiting environment to support the cause of the organization.
To qualify for your official certificate you must study and complete all modules and the course assessment. This is a pathway to global certification.
This course has the following 5 major objectives:
- To enhance trainees understanding of resource mobilization for organizational sustainability.
- To help trainee develop strategies for mobilizing resources to meet the mission of their resource demands of the organizations.
- To enhance the skills of trainees to prepare effective and/or wining proposals as a tool for resource mobilization.
- To provide tools that community-based organizations (CBOs) and civil society organizations (CSOs) can use to mobilize resources.
- To change the ways that CBOs and CSOs think about resource mobilization and grant proposal writing
- To show the ways about the variety of foreign and domestic resources that are potentially available to the sector, but have not been adequately researched, attempted, or mainstreamed by them.
The course take approximately 10 – 15 Hours. If you take 1 hour per day, you will be through in 2 weeks. Since the course is online you access the courses online, anytime, anywhere using a computer, tablet or phone.
More Courses by Insturctor
- Fundraising & Resourse Mobilization Resources Unlimited
- Introduction to fundraising and resource mobilization 00:10:00
- What is Resource Mobilization? 00:20:00
- What is fundraising? 00:20:00
- What is local resource? 00:20:00
- Foreign VS Domestic Resource Mobilizations 00:10:00
- Foreign Resource Mobilization 00:20:00
- Domestic/Local Resource Mobilization 00:30:00
- Alternative Resource Mobilization Approaches 00:20:00
- Principles of fundraising 00:30:00
- FRM Revision 1 00:00:00
- The project Cycle Management for Writing Grant Proposal 00:30:00
- Step 1 – Before You Write 00:30:00
- Step 2 – Writing the Proposal 00:30:00
- Step 3 – Before Sending Your Proposal to funding Agencies 00:20:00
- FRM Revision 2 00:20:00
- Positioning Your Organization for RM 00:30:00
- Developing a donor map and Resource Mobilization Plan 00:30:00
- Resource Mobilization Plan 00:30:00
- Donors Grid and Criteria for Donors Assessments 00:30:00
- Donors Screen shots and Donors Expectations 00:30:00
- SWOT Analysis: A Great Strategic Planning Tool 00:30:00
- FRM Revision 3 00:20:00
- Sample Assessment 00:05:00
- Fundraising & Resourse Mobilization Assessment 01:00:00