Work with NGOs Starting Salary- Ksh 200k
Credit Control Associate–(19000045)
The role holder will be responsible for premium debt collection, ensuring timely allocation of funds received and payment of commissions to the respective intermediaries. The position reports to the Budgeting and Reporting Team Leader.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Prepare an aging analysis as part of the credit control report to intermediaries.
- Collect all outstanding debt from intermediaries and/or customers within the credit control policy.
- Circulate debtor statements to intermediaries and engage with the Sales team on collection pipelines.
- Prepare demand letters for issuance to intermediaries and/or clients.
- Perform regular visits to intermediaries and clients for statement reconciliation and collection of outstanding premiums.
- Allocate all premiums received within 2 days from date of receipt.
- Advise underwriters to debit or intermediaries to share allocation schedules and engage with cashiers for prompt receipting.
- Generate accurate intermediary statements. Analyse and reconcile all intermediary statements and circulate on a monthly basis to all stakeholders to facilitate collection.
- Ensure prompt and accurate payment of commissions to intermediaries.
- Create and post commission payment vouchers in Line of Business systems and allocate to the respective intermediary statements.
- Ensure timely resolution of all intermediary queries. Manage an issues tracker, updated daily with all issues raised.
- Timely processing and payment of premium refunds, Risk management fees, Loyalty and incentives to Fas/IFAs and Sales Team
- Perform monthly reconciliations for all debtor balances between the Line of Business systems and ERP.
Knowledge, experience and qualifications required
- Bachelor’s degree in a business related field
- CPA(K) or other similarly recognized accounting profession qualification
- 2-3 years of accounting experience in a similar role
- Knowledge of ERP AP system and/or experience of using Oracle Financials would be an advantage
- Strong computer and business solutions software skills
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Analytical skills
How to Apply
(NOTE: Would you like to know the BIGGEST CV mistake you can make? Find out plus the Top 8 Ways To Make Your CV Stand Out.)
Interested candidates should apply before 25th September 2019 through the following link