Get a job with the UN, NGOs & International Organisations
Good Salary and career progression
Find details here
Oxfam jobs,Careers in Kenya,
Culture Change Partner
Who we’re looking for
- 2-4 years work experience in employee-centred roles
- Demonstratable interest and passion in organisational culture, diversity and inclusion
- Experience in managing large, complex culture change projects.
- Ability to facilitate organizational change conversations by engaging in a participatory and collaborative environment including the ability to liaise with a wide range of people, both internally and externally with credibility, tact and diplomacy is an advantage.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and negotiation skills with demonstrable ability to lead, influence and motivate others.
- Proven ability to organise own work effectively, and deal with ambiguity and changing contexts.
- Fluent in spoken and written English
Desirable Leadership Behavioural Practice
- Systems thinking
- Relationship building
(NOTE: 3 Simple, Easy to do tips to make you NEGOTIATE a 6 Figure Salary like a PRO (backed by case studies and research). Get More Details Here.)