Business related jobs, Insurance jobs, Marketing jobs,
Assistant Manager – Independent Agents
The role holder will be responsible for the overall performance and growth of the independent channel through recruitment, support and relationship management of independent agencies and Brokers so as to maintain high performance culture.
Duties and Responsibilities.
- Recruit and support regional coordinators to ensure consistent ordinary life business acquisition to achieve maximum productivity.
- Ensure all regions are actively supported and motivated through adequate IFA’s as per the agreed parameters.
- Open and maintain market relationships to support regional coordinators and IFA’s in respective Regions.
- Maintain recommended 90% persistency level at all times
- Identify new opportunities for growth in order to drive ongoing sales.
- Coordinate the product training to ensure the regional coordinators and IFA’s are adequately trained.
- Co-ordinate any marketing campaigns to promote business growth
- Provide market feedback to ensure quality service and underwriting standards are maintained.
- Regularly conduct market survey aimed at collecting market intelligence.
- Collaborate with business support functions to follow up on client queries and complaints resolution.
Qualifications and Skills
- Business related Degree.
- Professional qualification in Insurance or Marketing.
- At least 3 years’ experience in life insurance sales related role at supervisory level.
- Attention to detail.
- Self-starter who is well organized.
- Extensive knowledge of Microsoft Office especially MS excel and MS word.
Method of Application
Qualified and interested candidates are requested to forward their applications and detailed CVs clearly stating the position interested in as the subject to the Group Human Resources Manager on Email: firstname.lastname@example.org not later than 13th December, 2023.