Are you still using the OLD and OUTDATED CV format?
CV Format UPDATES for the year 2022 REVEALED
Find details here
Nursing jobs,HR Administration jobs,Social Sciences jobs,Legal jobs,IT jobs,NGO jobs,
· Handle and process HR transactions (including hires, transfers, reorganizations, terminations, job and personal data changes, organizational changes)
(NOTE: Get a 6 Figure Salary Even Without a Degree or Masters working with NGOs and the UN. Get More Details Here.)
· Respond to requests for employee verifications
· Support the background check process in HireRight and Sterling
· Maintain personnel files up to date
· Respond to 1st level HR-related inquiries from employees
· Partner with HR Partners, HR Leads in-country and focal points globally to resolve HR administrative problems
· Liaison with key functional areas (Payroll, Compensation, Benefits, HRIS, Finance, Legal, and IT teams) to ensure transactions and documentation are current, timely, and accurate
· Proactively suggest process improvement to enhance the efficiency of HR admin processes
· Provides support for other HR functions as needed
Minimum of 1 – 2 years HR Administration/HR Operations/HR Shared Services experience
Experience in a customer service environment with demonstrated experience in active listening and problem-solving skills
Experience in HR concepts and Employment laws and regulations a plus
Knowledge of and/or experience in Benefits, Compensation, Recruiting, and Payroll
Workday, Cornerstone, ADP experience a plus
Associate Director, Operational and Hyper Support Lead – ERP
Primary responsibilities include but are not limited to:
· Drive systematic approach to providing immediate support to ERP system users post-implementation across dispersed teams. This includes coordination across multiple teams and countries of targeted hyper support and operational open offices, trouble-shooting meetings, stand-ups, and knowledge sharing.
· Develop and institute continuous improvement culture across hyper support team by evaluating performance metrics and identifying areas for improvement across support approach, training guidance, and support materials.
· Establish direction to ensure all support providers (technicians and subject matter experts) provide consistent responses, follow a consistent approach and are aligned on system and process enhancements throughout deployment, hyper support and transition to operational support.
· Act as escalation point for risks and issues that could block adoption or have large scale impact to offices.
· Monitor support backlog to ensure quality and timely resolution of user issues.
· Manage application and hyper support teams to ensure proficient knowledge in key ERP business processes and system navigation
· Ensure hyper support model provides quality support for subject matter experts and end users, and recommend adjustments to model as needed throughout deployment process
· Leverage an end user centric model to ensure that the entire team is focused on providing acceptable and timely solutions to issues reported by end users, and to increase end user satisfaction
· Ensure operational support model provides quality support to offices and includes trend analysis to drive process change and system enhancement where necessary
· Ensure the teams
o provide timely and high-quality L1 and L2 support for ERP, Grants, GSC, and Finance systems, leveraging specialized knowledge and training in aforementioned applications
o escalate L3 support requests to Project Managers, Business Systems Analysts, or Developers as necessary and track issue through to completion
o develop recommendations for application enhancements using comprehensive reporting and results of trend analysis identifying user issues
o build and maintain ownership of knowledge base for commonly encountered issues within applications
o collaborate with Change Management to enhance and ensure accuracy of technical documentation necessary to facilitate usage and adoption of applications, including user and admin guides
o collaborate with Functional teams and Change Management to plan and host ad-hoc webinars, tele-conferences, and/or in-person meetings to better train and support application users
· Utilize issue trend analysis to contribute to project planning and priority setting
· Minimum 10 years of IT and business/industry work specializing in application support, preferably ERP
Legal Compliance Associate
- Assist in ensuring IRC complies with and meets its due diligence requirements arising under the laws of the United States and other countries relating to economic sanctions and similar regulations, particularly around engaging in third-party transactions and Anti-Terrorism Compliance (“ATC”) measures.
- Primary day-to-day responsibility of monitoring and running ATC checks using IRC’s internal compliance systems and interfacing with the LexisNexis Bridger screening tool.
- Working with the Legal Compliance Officer and Legal Compliance Manager to update and maintain IRC’s ATC training materials and manuals.
- Assist the Legal Compliance Team to prepare and implement a training program on ATC compliance and provide training and education to IRC staff concerning the ATC process and requirements.
- Liaise with operational units, including Global Supply Chain, Human Resources, Awards Management Unit, Crisis Response, Recovery & Development (CRRD) and Resettlement, Asylum and Integration (RAI) in resolving issues with ATC check requests, questions, trainings, and daily operations.
- Support the Legal Compliance Officer and Global Supply Chain Integra team with Integra related ATC check requests and system improvements.
- Collaborate with the Legal Compliance Officer and operational units to maintain, update and streamline the ATC process.
- Other projects and duties as assigned by General Counsel or Legal Compliance Officer.
· 2-3 years’ experience as a compliance officer, paralegal, or equivalent work experience.
· Bachelor’s degree or equivalent; related graduate degree a plus.
· Knowledge/experience with LexisNexis Bridger and other legal research databases and highly proficient with Microsoft Office suite.
· Demonstrated expertise with legal research and excellent writing skills.
· Excellent verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills: must be a team player; the proven ability to communicate and liaise effectively with colleagues and third parties in an international, multi-cultural environment.
· Superior organizational and time-management skills; proven ability to prioritize and deliver on time; should be able to plan for and manage multiple projects and multi-faceted workload and meet strict deadlines in a fast-paced, detail-oriented environment.
· Strong analytic problem-solving skills.
· Ability to work both independently and in a dynamic, cross-functional global team structure
· Demonstrated ability to work effectively with stakeholders at all levels.
· Strong work ethic
· French, Arabic or Spanish language capability is a plus.
Monitoring, Evaluation, and Learning Officer
- Provide Ongoing Direct Technical Support to VPRU Teams (90%)
- Lead monitoring, evaluation, and learning for select VPRU-led grants, while working closely with VPRU technical advisors (TAs), specialists, and MEL staff. Examples of VPRU-led grants might include: Responsive Information Services in Emergencies (RISE), Protection Case Management, or Localizing Protection Analysis
- Support the development and use of (i) new data collection tools and management systems, (ii) data analysis/visualization tools (i.e. program data dashboards), and (iii) approaches to data interpretation and use
- Provide ongoing training and capacity building in MEL tools and techniques to VPRU TAs/Specialists, country program staff, and partners (as needed)
- Adapt and refine tools and resources based on country program and VPRU feedback
- Provide ad hoc support to other team members for discrete tasks as feasible and needed
- Support Data Management Strategies and Tools for VPRU (10%)
- Integrate tools into online and offline data collection platforms
- Support the creation of core MEL guidance and resources for VPRU teams
- Update and expand VPRU’s MEL resource library
- Contribute to VPRU’s anti-racism commitments
- Delivering and managing data collection and management systems (can be supplemented with graduate degree experience)
Demonstrated Skills And Competencies
- Strong data analysis skills required, ideally with both quantitative and qualitative, with strong Excel experience
- Excellent writing and editing skills for proposal and technical resource development
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills: ability to successfully listen to, work well with, and communicate clearly with people from diverse nationalities and backgrounds, as well as with senior level internal and external collaborators
- Strong organizational skills and ability to balance multiple priorities
- Flexible work demeanor: the ability to work well both in a team and independently
- Proven dedication to anti-racism and equity work
Preferred Experience & Skills
- Bachelor’s degree in social sciences, humanitarian assistance, or other related field preferred; a concentration in monitoring & evaluation will be an asset
- Experience with mobile data collection and analysis tools, especially ODK-based applications (Kobo, Ona, Commcare, etc.) preferred
- Experience with additional analysis software (e.g. PowerBI, Dedoose, NVIVO) preferred
- French, Spanish and/or Arabic language skills preferred
- Familiarity with protection rule of law issues highly preferred
Nurse – TB/CCC
- Ensure ART uptake among HIV infected pregnant/lactating women.
- Ensure viral suppression among eMTCT women.
- Oversee the provision of early infant diagnosis, Care, and follow-up of HIV-exposed infants.
- Ensure follow-up and retention of HIV-infected pregnant/lactating women and HIV-exposed infants (HEI) by use of the case management model.
- Strengthen linkages between eMTCT and HEI services and Comprehensive Care Clinics. Strengthen facility-community/community-facility linkages with the help of CHVs and case managers.
- Supervise eMTCT services provided by the maternal case managers.
- Work hand in hand with the clinical officers to implement patients Plan of Care.
- Perform TB intensified case finding for PLHIV on every clinical encounter.
- Initiate IPT for all PLHIV who don’t have TB or other Isoniazid Contra-Indications.
- Send all PLHIV presenting with presumptive TB for GeneXpert as a first test.
- Send all patients diagnosed with TB for HIV testing.
- Initiate ART in all newly diagnosed TB/HIV co-infected patients within two (2) weeks of starting TB treatment.
- Ensure that laboratory results are filed, documented, and always communicated to the patients.
- Ensure 12 month/24 months HEI Cohort Analysis (HCA), PCR positive validation, and audits and PMTCT reports is done each month.
- Participate in MNCH Working Improvement Teams (WITS) and initiate CQI projects on gaps identified.
- Participate in MNCH in generation, compilation, and utilization of eMTCT data.
- Participate in Continuous Professional development as required by nursing council.
- Carry out any other additional duties as may be assigned by the supervisor
Key Result Areas:
- Nursing, Quality management, Immunization, Patient care, Training delivery, Quality control and supervision.
- Ability to provide overall leadership at the assigned ward or department.
- Ensure timely and quality health care services to refugees
- Maintain accurate inventory and ensure rational use of medical supplies and drugs.
- Three (3) years’ experience, 2 year of which should be within a busy HIV Comprehensive Care Centre and/or in the provision of eMTCT services.
- Demonstrable knowledge of HIV/ART management, diagnosis and treatment procedures of conditions associated with HIV, adherence support and eMTCT service delivery Method of Application.
- Diploma in Nursing from KMTC or recognized nurse training institution
- Be registered and have a valid license from the Nursing Council of Kenya
Required Experience & Competencies:
- Diploma in any of the following disciplines: Kenya Registered Community Health Nursing, Kenya Registered Nursing, Kenya Registered Midwifery, Kenya Registered Nursing/Midwifery or Kenya Registered Nursing/Mental Health and Psychiatry from a recognized institution
- Registration Certificate issued by the Nursing Council of Kenya
- Valid practicing license from Nursing Council of Kenya
- Certificate in computer application skills from a recognized institution.
- NASCOP Certification in Provision of both adult and pediatric ART, and PMCT is an added advantage
- Ability to work in hardship areas (Previous experience in a Camp setting will be an added advantage).