How To Get a 6 Figure Salary
Even without a Degree or Masters
Free Event Register here
Samasource Jobs, Project Manager Jobs
Project Manager Change Delivery
About the Job:
As a Project Manager Change Delivery, you will be the key client liaison and internal coordinator for implementing client driven changes. You will also drive dialogue with the client on improvement on product, process and support systems.
- Project manage multiple small to medium scale projects from scoping through to implementation and roll out.
- Partner with cross-functional partners internally and externally (such as Markets, Policy, Quality, Training and WFM) to enable outsourcing operations that help improve our community experience and support.
- Identify potential risks or issues with project implementations, and proactively drive communication with internal and external stakeholders during projects.
- Translate business requirements into implementation plans, furthering our mission of protecting and supporting our client community
- Play an active role by contributing to improving policies, product, process and support system solutions.
- 3+ years Project Management experience, with expertise in process management, operations-based projects and a strong track record in implementation of these projects
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects concurrently through to successful implementation in an operational environment
- Bachelor’s degree, or equivalent.
- Dynamic leader with experience and passion for managing large and diverse teams across multiple sites in a fast-paced environment, able to deal with rapid change and ambiguity
- Strategic thinker with strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Empathy for the client community and passion to create an exceptional experience and provide outstanding support
- Experience working with internal/ external stakeholders in multiple geographic regions
- Adaptable and energized by a fast-paced technology environment
- 25% of the Fortune 50 trust Samasource to deliver secure, high-quality training data and validation for the technology teams driving humanity forward. From self-driving cars to smart hardware, Samasource fuels AI. Founded over a decade ago, we’re experts in image, video and sensor data annotation and validation for machine learning algorithms in industries including automotive, navigation, AR/VR, biotech, agriculture, manufacturing, and e-commerce. Our staff are driven by a mission to expand opportunity for low-income people through the digital economy, and our social business model has helped lift over 50,000 people out of poverty.
- Samasource is quite unique. We are a technology company with a social mission. People that thrive in a high growth environment, love working on the bleeding edge of technology, and really care about having a positive impact on the world are a great fit for the Samasource culture. Our core values are grit, integrity, humanity, and GTD (Get Things Done).
- Samasource offers competitive compensation commensurate with experience and a full benefits package, including: medical, pension scheme, annual leave, paid disability insurance, and professional development opportunities
- At Samasource, we pride ourselves in being a diverse and equal opportunity employer.
(NOTE:Are you feeling stuck in your career? Get FREE career and professional consultation, coaching and mentoring.Join us for the FREE Professional Development Training.We have limited space. Book your spot here.)
How To Apply
- Click here to Apply
How to Apply for a Job by Email in 2020 and Get The Job Interview