Workplace of the Future
Post Covid 19 Are You Ready?
Free Live Workshop Register here
Glovo Jobs, Account Manager Jobs
- We’re a Barcelona-based startup and the fastest-growing delivery player in Europe, Hispanic America and Africa. With food at the core of the business, Glovo delivers any product within your city at any time of day. We currently deliver over +40M annual orders and operate in 26 countries, and in 248 cities.
- Our vision and ambition are not only to make everything immediately available in your city but it is also to offer our employees the job of their lives. A job where you’ll be challenged and have the most fun working in through tech-enabled experiences.
YOUR WORK-LIFE OPPORTUNITY:
As an Account Manager, you will be a key role in the Glovo Partner Operations team. You will be directly responsible to build and maintain good relationships between our partners and our company. You will be liaising with the most highly regarded brands, stores, and restaurants in your city.
(NOTE:Average minimum salary 200K working as a Project Manager, Monitoring and Evaluation Officer, Consultant, Financial Advisor, Technical adviso. Massive 2020 recruitment conducted by Government, Counties, NGOs, UN, UNDP, World Bank, international development community, UNESCO, WHO, USAID.Get the details here)
BE A PART OF A TEAM WHERE YOU WILL:
- Onboard new partners on our platform by providing them all the necessary tools and information to start working
- Optimize Glovo visibility in our partners through marketing actions and our marketing kits
- Improve operational efficiency of our partners by making sure we always deliver the best service to our customer
- Get feedback from our restaurants and translate it into product improvement
- Maintain good relationship between Glovo and our partners
- Forecast and track key account metrics
- Provide analytical reports to partners and base recommendations from the findings
- Build revenues from Partners; come up with strategic approaches to gaining revenues from partners.
- 2-4 years in Account Management, Customer Service or Business Consultancy
- Determined to get things done: no job is too big or too small
- Organized and detail-oriented
- Problem solver, data-driven with an analytical approach
- Great interpersonal skills
- Comfortable working in a high growth and high-performance start-up with a fast pace
EXPERIENCE OUR GLOVO LIFE BENEFITS:
- Enticing Phantom Shares plan
- Attractive Relocation package (if applicable)
- Cool activities (such as team buildings, culture days every 2 months…)
- Flexible working environment
WHAT YOU’LL FIND WHEN WORKING AT GLOVO:
- Gas: We work hard with energy and passion for what we do.
- Care: We act in the best interest of a sustainable future
- Good vibes: We always see the positive side in every situation and act with fairness and honesty with everyone.
- Stay Humble: We embrace mistakes and feedback to learn from them.
- Glownership: We roll up our sleeves and get work done no matter our position and level.
How To Apply
- If you believe you match these values, we look forward to meeting you!
- Click Here to Apply
How to Apply for a Job by Email in 2020 and Get The Job Interview