Finance, Accounting, Audit , Project Management,
Roving Finance Manager
- The job holder will provide expert analysis, advice and recommendations to support the development and continual improvement of the quality and control assurance program covering Finance Shared Service lines.
- The person will lead to develop finance policies, procedures and systems to address process improvements required to enable Finance Shared Services to meet service obligations and maintain an appropriately assured internal control environment; manages and co-ordinates reporting to internal and external stakeholders and Finance Shared Services sign off for the Country programs in the Shared Services model (Virtual, Satellite and Light Presence).
- A bachelor’s degree in commerce, finance, or its equivalent from a recognized University.
- Be a Certified Public Accountant (CPA-K) / ACCA accredited or its equivalent.
- Have at least seven (7) years working experience in finance/accounting function in an INGO or a large organization of which at least three (3) years must have been at management position.
- Experience working in multiple countries is an added advantage.
- Demonstrable high understanding of finance and accounting matters.
- Have experience in development and implementation of financial systems;
- Have practical experience in donor reporting, international accounting standards and statutory reporting.
Project Accountant – Global Platform
- The job holder will be responsible for coordination of Global Platform (GP) facilities bookings, provide support to GP trainings both on site and in the field, management of all training logistics on top of the basic accountant and Finance and Administration duties.
- A bachelor’s degree in commerce, Business Administration or its equivalent from a recognized University.
- Have at least satisfactorily served as Accountant or a comparable position with similar responsibilities for a minimum period of three (3) years in an INGO.
- Demonstrate high understanding of finance and accounting matters.
- Have rich experience in programme and projects financial management
- Ability to maintain donor relationships and accountability in line with funding policies and standards.
Method of Application
To apply for this job email your details to hresources.Kenya@actionaid.org