How To Get a 6 Figure Salary
Even Without a Degree or Masters
Free Live Event Register here
ATIA Jobs, Underwriter Jobs, Jobs in Kenya,
Positions: Senior Underwriter, Underwriter, Assistant Underwriters (2), Claims Officer and Transactional Lawyer (Nairobi, Kenya)
The role descriptions and fuller details of the duties are posted on ATI’s website
Qualifications, Experience and other Attributes
- The successful candidates must have suitable qualifications, experience and attributes as indicated under the respective job descriptions on ATI’s website.
- All the roles require excellent communications skills in written and spoken English. Knowledge of French and an ability to work in a multi-cultural environment, will be an added advantage.
How to Apply:
- Please submit an Application Letter, Personal History Form (downloaded from the ATI website), CV, plus details of your current remuneration package along with details of three referees to firstname.lastname@example.org
- For a detailed job description of each role, please visit ATI’s website http://www.ati-aca.org/aboutus/current-opportunities/
- The closing date for application is 07th February 2020 at Midnight Nairobi time
- ATI will only contact those applicants who are being actively considered for an interview
ATI offers a competitive salary and benefits package and a collegial working environment commensurate with other multilaterals. ATI reserves the right to not make an appointment to the above vacancies, or to make an appointment at a slightly higher or lower grade, or to make an appointment with a modified job description. To Go to the Company’s Website Click Here