Engineering, Technical, Sales, Marketing, Retail , Business Development,
Must have skills
- Team Work
- Time Management
- Proper organization skills
- Certification from the National Institute for Metalworking Skills (NIMS), Grades 3-1.
- A minimum of 2G welding certification.
- 2-3 years’ experience in welding and fitting.
- Capable of obtaining certified welding certificates for a variety of AWS standards.
- Combination of additional education and experience.
- Strong learning aptitude required because 85% of the knowledge required must be learned on the job.
- Working knowledge of gas-fired, electric arc, flux core arc, MIG, TIG and Submerged welding machines.
- Good mechanical aptitude and troubleshooting skills.
- Great knowledge of the 5S foundation.
- Deftness and attention to detail.
- Ability to work in areas requiring safety harnesses (heights) and confined spaces.
- Understanding of production procedures and adherence to as per the set SOP’s.
- Ability to read blueprints, schematics and manuals.
- Proficiency with hand tools.
- Adherence to health and safety regulations (e.g., constant use of protective gear).
- Certificate of Good Conduct
- Operate manual wire feed welders and automatic welding machines to produce quality welds utilizing the appropriate welding wire, heat, arc, speed, depth, position, and bead size of weld for the welding requirement.
- Accurately weld fabricated components of carbon steel, aluminum and stainless steel and perform welds in all positions – flat, horizontal, vertical up and down.
- Operate angle grinders to prepare the parts that must be welded.
- Confer with supervisors and production personnel to resolve welding problems.
- Respond quickly to priority changes and work well under pressure due to scheduling constraints and perform quality work in a safe and efficient manner. Function as a viable member of the welding team
- Operate and monitor welding machines to ensure proper production according to schedule.
- Maintain accurate records of regular safety checks on machine conditions, product quality, and quantity produced.
- Adjust machine settings, troubleshoot problems, system abnormalities and take corrective action as necessary.
- Train new welders on proper safety and production procedures.
- Monitor inventory levels of raw materials and finished products.
- Liaise with QC/QA, segregate and identify rejects at the production line.
- Report any incidents or accidents immediately to the supervisor.
- Responsible for accurate reporting of production and generated scrap data.
- Maintain a positive work atmosphere by acting and communicating in a manner so that you get along with co-workers, supervisors, and management.
- Grow lean knowledge and use the tools to identify and assist with continuous improvement.
- Comply with safety regulations and maintain clean and orderly work areas.
- Any other duty as will be assigned by immediate supervisor.
Command Center Agent
Must have skills
- Strong Commanding
- Communication Skills
- Time Management
- At least Diploma in Business related course
- 2 years’ experience in similar role
- Sales/Marketing experience is added advantage.
- Good command in spoken and writing both English and Kiswahili
- Certificate good conduct
- Basic computer literacy
- Remotely supervise all the DSAs assigned to ensure that they actively sell as per the set program and target set.
- Analyse, troubleshoot, document wide market issues to ensure smooth operation in the route.
- Work closely with Distribution Sales Team Leaders and cross functional teams to drive resolution while providing excellent customer service to all.
- Ensure accurate tracking of DSAs attendance and leave days.
- Ensure assigned DSAs sells in the designated areas, observing reloading time and meeting customer needs.
- Report any breakdown of the asset in the market for quick solution without creating undesired market demand.
- Daily recompilation of the DSAs sales, reports any variance to the supervisor and ensure the variance is cleared by the DSAs accordingly.
- Timely compile sales receipts from the DSAs within his team.
- Follow-up through phone calls to customers to confirm if delivery was done and get basic customer feedback on the service rendered by the DSA.
- Consistently track the assets on real time and report any anomaly e.g., stoppage for more than 15 minutes, missing in action/tracking.
- Share accurate sales report(hourly), market report and any other report as needed.
- Ensure all orders have been dispatched to the DSA on time.
- Close all orders that have been delivered within 24 hours by directly confirming from clients through phone calls.
- Where necessary, reports any market threats that requires supervisors’ assistance from time to time.
- Performs basic assert maintenance tasks, such as checking tire pressure, gas and oil levels, insurance, mirror, and lighting system and reports any damage/breakdown ASAP.
- Ensure quick resolution of customer problems and complaints to ensure maximum customer satisfaction.
- Give accurate feedbacks on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential aspects to improve sales within the assigned region and resolve market issues for customer satisfaction.
- Achieve the agreed sales target as set by the department.
- Any other duty as will be assigned by the immediate supervisor.