AAR Healthcare is currently one of the largest providers of outpatient healthcare services in East Africa, with a network of 21 clinics across the country and serving over 300,000 clients annually from across the social divide. At AAR Healthcare, we employ experienced medical and management staff, and use internationally approved disease management protocols and drug formulary supported by the state of the art information technology systems to provide consistent treatment for our clients from anywhere in East Africa.
To provide exemplary customer service to internal and external customer, handle inquiries and carry out Marketing and Customer Service assignments.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Gathering customer feedback of hospital services and products through questionnaire collection and in-patient ward visits.
- Formulating data collection tools e.g. questionnaires, survey tools etc. to gather
- information on external and internal customer satisfaction and ensure adequate supply.
- Compiling daily reports from the questionnaire collected from patient satisfactory questionnaires.
- Visiting the in-patients in the ward.
- Promoting and maintaining Customer Service standards through planning and conducting surveys and Customer Service audits.
- Attending to disgruntled clients in the Hospital and ensuring that their complaints are resolved.
- Conducting hospital tours to educate prospective clients on services and products offered in the hospital.
- Coordinates hospital and departmental Marketing & Customer Service events.
- Creating awareness of hospital products and services to the public including e.g.
- managing hospital information desks.
- Facilitating customer service induction programs for new staff.
- Training departments on how to create positive bonds with customers and improve the hospital customer service standards.
- Participates in the collection, creation, compilation, of material, design and concept, printing and distribution of the hospital publications.
- Handling and managing VIP and press.
- Liaising with outsourced PR Companies in PR matters.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Front Office Operations/Public Relations/Customer Service/Business Management
- Computer Literate.
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in Front office operations and Customer care in the Service industry.
Key Competencies – Skills/ Knowledge/ Aptitude
- Good interpersonal Skills.
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Exceptional interpersonal skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Patience and calmness under pressure
- Ability to handle complaints and difficult situations.
- Able to work as a team member and encourage and promote a culture of caring.
Method of Application
Submit your CV, copies of relevant documents and Application to email@example.com
Use the title of the position as the subject of the email
Closing Date : 15 January. 2024