Customer Care Officer
- The Customer Service Representative ensures the highest level of customer care is given to all clients and no client leaves unsatisfied. The officer also ensures all clients are billed properly and the insurance documents are accurately filled.
Customer Care Service:
- Welcome patients/clients and handle all customer enquiries and complaints, providing accurate information.
- Monitor call status for timely responses and appointment reminders.
- Follow up with clients regarding their experience and report findings.
- Monitor patient waiting times and ensure comfort.
- Ensure timely response to client calls and emails.
- Liaise with insurance companies for pre-authorization and provide feedback.
- Answer and redirect incoming calls.
- Verify patient details before registration.
- Confirm coverage and ensure correct filling of claim forms.
- Provide information on services and doctor availability.
- Seek pre-authorization from insurance companies.
- Schedule and confirm appointments/bookings.
- Organize and update files and records as needed.
- Process claims accurately on various platforms.
- Ensure correct documentation on claim forms.
- Finalize or receipt all invoices to avoid pending bills.
- Prepare daily cashier summaries and reports for handover.
- Perform any other assigned duties.
- Diploma/ Bachelor’s Degree in any field
- Customer Service Experience: One year experience in a customer service role, preferably in a healthcare or pediatric setting, with a track record of effectively handling customer inquiries and issues.
- Effective communication skills, both written and verbal
- Technology Proficiency: Familiarity with healthcare billing systems and other relevant tools used for transaction processing and client communication.
- Team Collaboration: Ability to work collaboratively with other team members and departments to ensure efficient order processing and issue resolution.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates in the above position are encouraged to forward their CVs and application letters to email@example.com on or before 20th February 2024. Shortlisting will be done on a rolling basis