Work with NGOs Starting Salary- Ksh 200k
Customer Service Manager Job At Lead Consultants, Kenya
We are currently recruiting for our client a Pharmaceutical company requires .
Customer Service Manager Job Purpose
This position is responsible for provision of exemplary customer service through establishment of proactive strategies for reduction of customer complaints, ensuring excellent customer communication mechanism is in place and establishing elaborative network with both existing and potential customers.
CUSTOMER SERVICE MANAGER JOB RESPONSIBILITIES
- Responsible for Customer service/ Relationship management through competitor analysis and reporting, analysis of customer complaints and customer communications, promotions etc.
- Responsible for employee (internal) Communications in liaison with HR through website content management, newsletter release etc., corporate photography, video coverage etc.
- Responsible for Public and media relations.
- Responsible for Corporate Social responsibility coordination in liaison with HR.
- Responsible for Corporate events management through planning and coordination etc.
- Responsible for Corporate image building.
- Internal and external customer relationship management
- Ensure that follow up after the goods are supplied to the customers is maintained.
- Responsible for all customer complaints by ensuring efficient resolutions.
- Responsible for customer and market visits to resolve any customer issues.
- Ensuring customer details, contact details and contact activity are accurately maintained.
- Responsible for customer satisfaction surveys.
- Ensure efficient communication between clients and the business.
- Responsible for all credit/Debit notes processing.
- Ensure special offers, monthly offers, introductory items are communicated to customers.
- Liaise with sales on promotional activities (gifts), prepare report and forward to sales manager.
- Execute on time proper updating, filing of service center documents as required.
- Resolve product/service problems by clarifying the customer’s complaint and ensuring resolution.
- Recommend potential products to management by collecting and analyzing customer information.
- Any other duties as may be assigned by management.
QUALIFICATIONS FOR CUSTOMER SERVICE MANAGER JOB
- At least 3years’ work experience in customer service
- A diploma/ degree in a sales related field or any business related diploma
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Excellent communication skills, polite, confident and friendly
- Someone who will understand the needs of customers and be able to remain patient, calm and polite in difficult situations.
- Have problem-solving skills be flexible and quick thinking.
- Able to follow instruction.
- A team worker who would also be able to work on their own initiative.
- Be accurate and attentive to detail, even when under pressure,
- Have good numeracy and computer skills
- Be smart and well-groomed.
How To Apply
Please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject firstname.lastname@example.org before 30th June 2016
If you have not had any response in two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful however your profile will be kept on our database for any other suitable positions. Indicate your current salary and notice period.