Are you still using the OLD and OUTDATED CV format?
CV Format UPDATES for the year 2022 REVEALED
Find details here
LifeBank is a medical distribution company that uses data, technology and smart logistics to improve the discoverability, affordability, safety and delivery of essential medical products like blood and medical oxygen to hospitals and healthcare facilities.
Function of the Role
A customer service officer will be responsible to manage customer queries and complaints. He/ she will also be asked to process and dispatch orders. He/she will also be required to escalate customer complaints unable to be resolved to the supervisor.
- Maintaining a positive, empathetic, and professional attitude toward customers at all times.
- Responding promptly to customer inquiries.
- Communicating with customers through various channels.
- Acknowledging and resolving customer complaints.
- Knowing our products inside and out so that you can answer questions.
- Processing and dispatching orders.
- Keeping records of customer interactions, transactions, comments, and complaints.
- Communicating and coordinating with colleagues as necessary.
- Providing feedback on the efficiency of the customer service process.
- Ensure customer satisfaction and provide professional customer support.
- Performing any other duties as assigned by the supervisor.
- BSC in
- Customer service
- Business Management
- Public Relations and Communication
- Any related discipline
(NOTE: Average minimum salary 200K working as a Project Manager, Monitoring and Evaluation Officer, Consultant, Financial Advisor, Technical adviso. Massive 2021 recruitment conducted by Government, Counties, NGOs, UN, UNDP, World Bank, international development community, UNESCO, WHO, USAID. Get the details click here)
- 2+ years of customer care experience in the healthcare or hospitality industry.
- Familiarity with customer-relationship management (CRM) software programs.
- Experience in managing and motivating staff or volunteers.
Skills and Abilities
- Knowledge of customer service practices and principles.
- Friendly and welcoming manner with clients and other staff members.
- Ability to explain complex concepts in a clear , simple manner to customers.
- Strong command of written and verbal English.
- Ability to plan and execute events.
- Excellent multitasking and organizational skills.
- Superior listening, verbal, and written communication skills.
- Ability to handle stressful situations appropriately.
- Must be able to prepare management reports and correspondence.
- Good stress and time management skills.
- Friendly and pleasant.
- Highly organized and detailed.
- Passion for people and good health.
- Loves to talk and socialize.
- Has high energy levels.
- Loves events.
How To Apply
Submit your CV, copies of relevant documents and Application to email@example.com
Use the title of the position as the subject of the email
Closing Date : 30 November. 2021