Get a 6 Figure Salary Even Without a Degree
Working with NGOs, the UN & International Organisation
Find details here
Postgraduate jobs,Consultancy jobs,
POSTGRADUATE CONSULTANT PROGRAM – (401)
- Full-time graduate student getting an MBA, MPA, MPP, and/or other similar degree with expected graduation date of May/June 2023, or May/June 2022 for one-year graduate programs
- Excellent academic record
- Experience working in a leading international management consultancy firm, financial services firm or similar type of private sector experience; or experience working in a strategic role for a high-performing social or public-sector organization
- Strong analytical abilities, both quantitative and qualitative
- Ability to present information in an insightful and structured manner, both written and oral
- Demonstrated ability to bring big ideas to life, build impact-oriented enterprises, and lead teams to accomplish ambitious goals
- Understanding of the political and cultural environments of international organizations or environments
- In addition, if you have skills or abilities in the following areas, please be sure to let us know in your application:
- Fluency in foreign languages (French required for our Abidjan location; Arabic is a plus for Abu Dhabi especially)
- Experience with financial analysis and/or statistics
- Demonstrated ability to innovate new programs, ideas or initiative
Please submit your application by 11:59 EST on January 16, 2022.
(NOTE: Average minimum salary 200K working as a Project Manager, Monitoring and Evaluation Officer, Consultant, Financial Advisor, Technical adviso. Massive 2021 recruitment conducted by Government, Counties, NGOs, UN, UNDP, World Bank, international development community, UNESCO, WHO, USAID. Get the details click here)
In your cover letter, please list up to 3 offices – only for locations where the position is open – where you hope to work and to be considered for a full-time position, in order of preference. When considering location preferences: if extended an offer for full-time employment after graduation, Postgraduate Consultants will be offered a role in the office they were based only. Remember: full-time employment in all the Dalberg offices is conditional on the candidate having the requisite authorization to live and work in that country.
Your application should include a resume noting current GMAT and / or GRE scores as applicable, cover letter, and a written response (limited to 500 words) that answers ONE of the following questions. The intention of this writing exercise is for us to get a sense of your writing style, as well as what most excites you. Please note that this written response should not require any additional research or preparation and should not take you more than one hour to complete.
- What is one business solution to poverty that you think could help improve development outcomes?
- How can an effective, innovative solution from a developing country context be scaled to additional regions/countries to improve standards of living?
- Is international development dead or alive? Why?
- Describe a specific instance where you had to overcome a challenge to achieve your personal or professional goals. What have you learned from this, etc.?
Candidates selected for interviews will be invited to interview by phone in the first round. Interviews will test consulting skills through case questions and discuss the candidate’s interests and experience. All candidates will be contacted in February 2022 if they are selected to interview.