Ongoing Recruitment UN Jobs 2023
Submit your CV now
Cyber Security Jobs, Sales Management Jobs, Engineering Jobs,
Closing Date: Not Specified
Cyber Security Sales Manager
Due to company growth, DataGroupIT is looking for high energy and customer-centric Senior Sales Managers, who have strong security sales experience, and a broad knowledge & experience of the cybersecurity landscape.
(NOTE: 3 Simple, Easy to do tips to make you NEGOTIATE a 6 Figure Salary like a PRO (backed by case studies and research). Get More Details Here.)
DataGroupIT has the following roles available:
- Junior Sales Manager | Rwanda [3-5 years’ relevant experience]
- Senior Sales Manager | Uganda [8-10 years’ relevant experience]
- Security Sales Manager | Mauritius [8-10 years’ relevant experience]
- Security Sales Manager | Cape Town [8-10 years’ relevant experience]
Primary point-of-contact for major accounts and accountable for delivering at above quota sales performance in the region. Ability to develop trusted relationships at a high executive level, focusing on the strategic nature of the partnership. This means that you have a broad and deep knowledge of our product portfolio and can identify areas that can be resolved by our portfolio of products. A strong vendor relationship is required to ensure an understanding of the vendor’s products, business and technology positioning.
• Serve as the main point of contact for vendor, partners and customers assigned
• Work together with our Presales team to maintain existing customers and deliver new customers in your territory
• Own and build trusting relationships with partners and end-customers after services have been sold
• Maintain continuity and up-to-date knowledge of industry trends, technical developments, and governmental regulations that affect target markets
• Develop market strategies and goals for each product and service; understand the strategies, goals, and objectives of accounts
• Exceed expectations through efforts to provide customer satisfaction, set realistic expectations, and own and solve customer challenges.
• Exceptional listening skills with the ability to seek constructive feedback, build relationships, promote teamwork and remain flexible and open-minded.
• Able to quickly adapt to change and manage multiple priorities; ability to recognize and embrace change as the external environment and organization evolves
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience required
• 5 – 8 years’ security sales industry experience
Skills & Attributes
• Excellent time management, multi-tasking, and prioritization skills
• Customer-facing services experience that includes customer retention, issue resolution and escalation management at both the business owner and executive levels
• Strong presentation skills, excellent verbal and written communication skills including the ability to facilitate meetings and host webinars
• Must be skilled at managing, prioritizing and organizing a significant workload and obtaining positive results, multitasking, taking on additional responsibility and managing priorities as needed
• Articulate the high-level benefits of the full Security architecture to target audiences (typically senior security management up to CISO and CIO).
Travel requirements as necessary.Click Here To Apply
Job Role: CYBER SECURITY PRESALES ENGINEER
Due to company growth, the team is looking for high energy and customer-centric Technical Presales Engineers, who have strong knowledge & experience in cyber security products such as Checkpoint, Imperva, CyberArk, Darktrace, Kaspersky, Palo Alto, to name a few.
DataGroupIT has the following Presales roles available:
- Presales Engineer | Johannesburg
- Junior Presales Engineer | Tanzania [3-5 years’ relevant experience]
- Dedicated Presale Engineer for all DataGroupIT’s security products in the region
- Strong vendor relationship to ensure an understanding of the vendor’s products, business and technology positioning
- Responsible for understanding customers’ specific security requirements, driving adoption, supporting them with any and all technical issues, and forging deep relations with customers, partners and vendors
- Work closely with Vendor technical teams to understand current and new technical developments within assigned product/s and technologies
- Able to leverage deep expertise and understanding of customer use cases to design and implement security policies that protect customers at-scale or address bespoke requirements
- Conduct both routine and reactive security research to improve customer understanding of threats, exposures, and vulnerabilities at all levels
- Ability to manage client proof of concept (POC) initiatives, which will require the involvement of the appropriate resources, and setup and delivery of the POC
- Assist the sales team with technical product knowledge and presentations
- Ability to conduct information security risk assessments
- Strong customer, quality and results orientation
- Ability to recognize and embrace change as the external environment and organization evolves
- Ability to interface with non-IT savvy business partners as well as technical staff
- Ability to articulate challenges effectively to partner and customer executives
- Responsible for validating partner BOMs and configurations
- Respond to partner technical queries and field phone support queries from partners on assigned product/s and technologies
- 5 + years’ SE experience and experience working in a start-up and vendor environment
- Customer-facing technical capabilities; ability to deliver technical briefings, presentations, and demonstrations
- Proven industry accreditations highly advantageous – certifications from Imperva, Checkpoint, Dark Trace, etc.
Skills & Attributes
- Excellent time management, multi-tasking, and prioritization skills
- Excellent written, oral communication and strong interpersonal, organizational and presentation skills
- Articulate the high-level benefits of the full Security architecture to our target audiences (typically senior security management up to CISO and CIO)