Get a 6 Figure Salary Even Without a Degree
Working with NGOs, the UN & International Organisation
Find details here
Cyber Security Jobs, Sales Management Jobs, Engineering Jobs,
Closing Date: Not Specified
Cyber Security Sales Manager
Due to company growth, DataGroupIT is looking for high energy and customer-centric Senior Sales Managers, who have strong security sales experience, and a broad knowledge & experience of the cybersecurity landscape.
(NOTE: Average minimum salary 200K working as a Project Manager, Monitoring and Evaluation Officer, Consultant, Financial Advisor, Technical adviso. Massive 2021 recruitment conducted by Government, Counties, NGOs, UN, UNDP, World Bank, international development community, UNESCO, WHO, USAID. Get the details click here)
DataGroupIT has the following roles available:
- Junior Sales Manager | Rwanda [3-5 years’ relevant experience]
- Senior Sales Manager | Uganda [8-10 years’ relevant experience]
- Security Sales Manager | Mauritius [8-10 years’ relevant experience]
- Security Sales Manager | Cape Town [8-10 years’ relevant experience]
Primary point-of-contact for major accounts and accountable for delivering at above quota sales performance in the region. Ability to develop trusted relationships at a high executive level, focusing on the strategic nature of the partnership. This means that you have a broad and deep knowledge of our product portfolio and can identify areas that can be resolved by our portfolio of products. A strong vendor relationship is required to ensure an understanding of the vendor’s products, business and technology positioning.
• Serve as the main point of contact for vendor, partners and customers assigned
• Work together with our Presales team to maintain existing customers and deliver new customers in your territory
• Own and build trusting relationships with partners and end-customers after services have been sold
• Maintain continuity and up-to-date knowledge of industry trends, technical developments, and governmental regulations that affect target markets
• Develop market strategies and goals for each product and service; understand the strategies, goals, and objectives of accounts
• Exceed expectations through efforts to provide customer satisfaction, set realistic expectations, and own and solve customer challenges.
• Exceptional listening skills with the ability to seek constructive feedback, build relationships, promote teamwork and remain flexible and open-minded.
• Able to quickly adapt to change and manage multiple priorities; ability to recognize and embrace change as the external environment and organization evolves
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience required
• 5 – 8 years’ security sales industry experience
Skills & Attributes
• Excellent time management, multi-tasking, and prioritization skills
• Customer-facing services experience that includes customer retention, issue resolution and escalation management at both the business owner and executive levels
• Strong presentation skills, excellent verbal and written communication skills including the ability to facilitate meetings and host webinars
• Must be skilled at managing, prioritizing and organizing a significant workload and obtaining positive results, multitasking, taking on additional responsibility and managing priorities as needed
• Articulate the high-level benefits of the full Security architecture to target audiences (typically senior security management up to CISO and CIO).
Travel requirements as necessary.Click Here To Apply
Job Role: CYBER SECURITY PRESALES ENGINEER
Due to company growth, the team is looking for high energy and customer-centric Technical Presales Engineers, who have strong knowledge & experience in cyber security products such as Checkpoint, Imperva, CyberArk, Darktrace, Kaspersky, Palo Alto, to name a few.
DataGroupIT has the following Presales roles available:
- Presales Engineer | Johannesburg
- Junior Presales Engineer | Tanzania [3-5 years’ relevant experience]
- Dedicated Presale Engineer for all DataGroupIT’s security products in the region
- Strong vendor relationship to ensure an understanding of the vendor’s products, business and technology positioning
- Responsible for understanding customers’ specific security requirements, driving adoption, supporting them with any and all technical issues, and forging deep relations with customers, partners and vendors
- Work closely with Vendor technical teams to understand current and new technical developments within assigned product/s and technologies
- Able to leverage deep expertise and understanding of customer use cases to design and implement security policies that protect customers at-scale or address bespoke requirements
- Conduct both routine and reactive security research to improve customer understanding of threats, exposures, and vulnerabilities at all levels
- Ability to manage client proof of concept (POC) initiatives, which will require the involvement of the appropriate resources, and setup and delivery of the POC
- Assist the sales team with technical product knowledge and presentations
- Ability to conduct information security risk assessments
- Strong customer, quality and results orientation
- Ability to recognize and embrace change as the external environment and organization evolves
- Ability to interface with non-IT savvy business partners as well as technical staff
- Ability to articulate challenges effectively to partner and customer executives
- Responsible for validating partner BOMs and configurations
- Respond to partner technical queries and field phone support queries from partners on assigned product/s and technologies
- 5 + years’ SE experience and experience working in a start-up and vendor environment
- Customer-facing technical capabilities; ability to deliver technical briefings, presentations, and demonstrations
- Proven industry accreditations highly advantageous – certifications from Imperva, Checkpoint, Dark Trace, etc.
Skills & Attributes
- Excellent time management, multi-tasking, and prioritization skills
- Excellent written, oral communication and strong interpersonal, organizational and presentation skills
- Articulate the high-level benefits of the full Security architecture to our target audiences (typically senior security management up to CISO and CIO)