Ongoing Recruitment UN Jobs 2023
Submit your CV now
Engineering jobs,Mechanical Engineering jobs, Electrical Engineering jobs,
Sales Engineer Interns
The Davis & Shirtliff Group is the leading supplier of Water and Energy solutions in the region. The group is Kenyan-based and operates through a network of Kenyan branches as well as regional subsidiaries in Uganda, Tanzania, Zambia, Rwanda and South Sudan. The company has a total complement of over 600 highly trained and professional staff spread across the region.
We are looking for qualified and talented young engineering professionals to fill in the following position.
(NOTE: Average minimum salary 200K working as a Project Manager, Monitoring and Evaluation Officer, Consultant, Financial Advisor, Technical adviso. Massive 2021 recruitment conducted by Government, Counties, NGOs, UN, UNDP, World Bank, international development community, UNESCO, WHO, USAID. Get the details click here)
Sales Engineer Intern
The candidates will meet the following requirements:
- Graduate Engineer in any engineering discipline from a recognized University, with a minimum of Upper Second Honours degree.
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft office suite.
- Valid driving license and having AutoCAD skills is an added advantage.
The Davis & Shirtliff Group is the leading supplier of water and energy solutions in the region. The Group is Kenyan based and operates through a network of Kenyan branches as well as regional subsidiaries in Uganda, Tanzania, Zambia, Rwanda, South Sudan, DRC and Zimbabwe. The company has a total complement of over 800 highly trained and professional staff spread across the region and seeks to fill the position of Workshop Technician.
The principal job tasks being as follows:
- Carrying out Engine Diagnosis, Repair and Overhaul
- Providing remote support on equipment to teams out in the field
- Giving guidance to clients on proper use, care and safety of products
- Carrying out service visits as and when required
- Providing detailed report of equipment findings and components required for proper repair.
The successful candidate will have the following attributes:
- Diploma in Mechanical, Electrical or related Engineering Course
- Be less than 35 yrs. of age.
- Excellent written and spoken English.
- Basic computer skills including MS Word and Excel.
- A driving license is a requirement.
- At least 3 years’ experience and knowledge of Engine Diagnosis, Repair and Overhaul
- Ability to diagnose and repair both mechanical and electrical systems of the engine
- Ability to diagnose Genset Alternator including AVR and the Exciter system
- Working knowledge of DSE Control modules will be an added advantage
- Experience with Large Engines will be added advantage
- Experience in installation and configuration of generator systems will be added advantage.
- Self-motivated, disciplined and effective team player
- Good communication, interpersonal and presentation skills
- Ability to provide technical sales support
The successful candidates will join a dedicated team of specialists in the water and energy sectors which have significant potential for future growth. The job will provide a challenging and stimulating work environment with excellent growth opportunities for the successful candidate.
If you meet the set requirements and would like to be considered, please apply for the role before Friday, 25th Friday 2022.