Become a Certified Monitoring & Evaluation Specialist
Madison Group Limited is an insurance and investment Group operating throughout Kenya and is looking to fill the position of Deputy ICT Manager for its subsidiary, Madison General Insurance Kenya Limited. The position will report to the Group ICT Manager based at the Head Office in Madison House:
- Establishing IT linkages to the various general insurance stakeholders,
- Translating the business requirements into appropriate ICT service levels and support process framework,
- Establishing a process to proactively identify emerging business needs and ICT implications through the business-IT alignment initiatives,
- Liaising with users of systems to identify changes that are necessary for the systems to continue supporting the business strategy.
- Providing robust analysis and critique to the identified changes before documenting them into formal systems requirement specifications that can be used to design, develop (acquire) and implement an appropriate solution that will address the intended business need while factoring seamless integration with existing solutions for the overall fit.
- Participating in research and development to spawn innovation within the subsidiary.
- Ensuring that these systems support the organizational objectives and facilitate smooth business operations.
- Development of solutions to address the business needs
- Systems operational support
Qualifications, Experience and Competences
Suitable candidates should have the following:
- A minimum of a Bachelor of Science degree in IT or related field.
- ITIL V3 certified.
- Oracle/MS SQL Database administration.
- Project Management Professional (PMP).
- Experience with enterprise network operating systems implementation and support (Linux, Windows server 2016).
- Experience with Oracle forms, report creation pl/sql and Java technologies.
- Experience with system security and controls.
- Good leadership and communication skills
Candidates with the required qualifications, experience and competencies who wish to apply for this position are required to forward their applications with their detailed CVs, copies of relevant certificates to the Human Resources Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org not later than 18th October, 2019.