Ongoing Recruitment UN Jobs 2023
Submit your CV now
Sales & Marketing jobs, Retail jobs, Business Development jobs,
Sustainability Strategy Manager
About the role
We are looking for a Sustainability Strategic Program Manager who really understands how to build a programmatic approach to achieving global, multi-focus and long term sustainability goals. This is a role that requires the ability to create balance across carbon, water and biodiversity programs and experience of working in roles which shape the future.
- The prime function of this role is to lead the Sustainability Programs expert team and drive the planning and achievement of Diageo’s 2030 carbon, water and biodiversity goals.
- You will create and coordinate the execution of the master program plan required to deliver our carbon, water and biodiversity goals, using inputs from each subject matter expert while balancing the requirements of each goal roadmap.
- Establishing a bold work plan and scorecards with key stakeholders in the different sub-organization structures (sustainability Managers, Procurement, Supply, Engineering, marketing, local brand management, region president office etc.) that drives the transformation priorities and embeds the improvement programs at a category/submarket and site level.
- You’ll challenge the accepted norms for the where, how and what of products, operations Lead and support a core team of subject matter authorities, driving development to ensure agility to best support our customers and the Diageo organisation.
- You will implement and manage climate risk mitigation programs as required.
- Creating insights and data analytics to raise the sustainability agenda and focus efforts on activities which provide brand value, customer preference, investor inputs and drive the sustainability agenda faster.
(NOTE: Get a 6 Figure Salary Even Without a Degree or Masters working with NGOs and the UN. Get More Details Here.)
- To be successful in role you will have experience in a process environment, and you’ll have experience in delivering change programs in a production led environment.
- It is essential that you have excellent project management, program management, communication, and interpretation of complex environmental data and trends.
- You will be able to work independently with senior stakeholders and in forums across the value chain, playing an active thought leadership role in creating both the strategy and the execution plan across our key grain to glass environmental sustainability goals.
- You will have proven negotiating and influencing abilities across all functions, budget holders, internal and external collaboration at all levels.
- Ideally you will have a proven track record in managing people and or small teams, projects, and cross-functional team working.
- Demonstrated ability to lead, drive and embed change through ambiguity and complexity across fast-paced and large multi layered matrix organizations.
- Evidence of creating simplicity and structure within a complex environment.