Are you still using the OLD and OUTDATED CV format?
CV Format UPDATES for the year 2022 REVEALED
Find details here
Bank jobs, Sales & Marketing jobs, Business Development jobs,
Knowledge, experience and personal competencies:
- Bachelor’s degree in business related field of related professional qualifications
- Five years’ experience in sales and marketing
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and knowledgeable in banking applications
- Proven ability to lead a team to meet the set targets
- Excellent leadership skills
- Ability to provide advice and cause/effect evaluation to support business decision making
- Independent and logical thinker, yet an achiever and implementer
- Good at managing large volumes of information and can add value through management reporting
- Builds relationships and networks easily
(NOTE: Win 100% Scholarship Get UN and NGO Jobs. 5 lucky winners. Join NOW for Free Get More Details Here.)
- Responsible for the interface and support between the bank and the client or prospective clients.
- Maintaining good customer relationship to ensure that customer needs are met and are in line with the strategic objectives of the bank.
- Identifying and developing business with emphasis on fee income generation.
- Gather market and customer data for business development and sales opportunities
- Engage in training of new business acquisition
- To sell all products of the bank especially CASA accounts.
- Design and implement strategic sales plan that will expand company’s customer base
- Reviewing of daily sales reports
- To provide excellent customer services.
- Assisting the Head of Business in identifying emerging markets and market shifts
- Develop and implement a strategy for customer acquisition and retention.
- Development of new strategic relationships with existing and new partners and clients and prospect for new clients and identify market segments in which to sell.
- Competitor analysis and Counter measures
- Working with other Departments to ensure smooth coordination of the Banks operations