Get a job with the UN, NGOs & International Organisations
Good Salary and career progression
Find details here
Sales & Marketing jobs, Retail jobs, Business Development jobs,
This is a direct selling and customer facing role to maintain & grow existing customers as well as acquire new ones. The role will manage assigned customer accounts on a regular basis while engaging a superior stakeholder matrix to understand better each customer needs and their solutions. This position will provide service by troubleshooting and offering technical guidance by identifying corrective actions, solving product or application problems, implementing appropriate product applications, and maintaining dosing and dosing control equipment. Success in the role will be achieved through coordinated service calls and requisite reports to each account and application area to deliver high cleaning and hygiene standards. He will rely on strong market intelligence skills to understand both markets needs and competitor activities.
- Effectively provide account management and ongoing service, support, and sales development to respective accounts in a defined geography and sector. Implement white spot prospecting to include existing products, new products and innovations, enhanced sustainability and operational efficiencies (water, energy, chemical usage), and where appropriate food safety solutions.
- Monitor and report for both respective accounts and assigned regional Accounts by utilizing corresponding tools, such as Sales Funnels, quarterly reporting, market share analysis, and other reports requested by central stakeholders and supervisors. To grow the business at existing customer through new SKUs and innovations as well as with new potential customers
- Monitor and report for both respective accounts and assigned regional Accounts by utilizing corresponding tools, such as Sales Funnels, quarterly reporting, market share analysis, and other reports requested by central stakeholders and supervisors. To work closely with local distributor/s to ensure sufficient stock to service all customers
- Grow sales in the Lodging Sector by identifying, analyzing, and addressing opportunities for new customer acquisition as well as within existing customers through product and application recommendations.
- To report sales and stock level at the end of every month
- Develop an in-depth understanding of the local market and the competitive position and activities and report on competition activities and customer needs that are not met.To establish customers critical needs and in terms of product application.
- The incumbent will conduct routine and repair dosing and dosing control equipment servicing as per equipment requirement. The role will also offer technical training on dosing control equipment to customer’s staff members to ensure they are able to operate them efficiently and effectively. They will ensure that Diversey chemicals are dispensed so as to achieve superior results as per MSDS & PIS through double working with customer’s staff members.
- The incumbent will keep records of all dosing and dosing control equipment under this sector within the assigned accounts. This records will include service reports. Keep records of all Planned Maintenance Schedules and respond to customer breakdown within agreed time.
- Respond and resolve customer dosing and performance emergencies as per SLA within their areas of jurisdiction.
- Support the Account receivable in cash collection and ensure uninterrupted account operation.
- A University degree in Engineering, Sciences or any other related technical discipline with a minimum of 4 years relevant experience.
- Experience handling major accounts in a B2B selling environment will be an added advantage
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (written and spoken). Solid demonstrated presentation skills with ability to convey complex information to a broad audience.
- Strong time management skills with the ability to multi-task while being flexible with changing demands.
- Self-starter and results-oriented individual with the confidence to take risk and partner with business leaders as required.
- High sense of drive and urgency with a positive outlook.
- Ability to implement problem solving techniques in order to resolve customer issues and take corrective action.
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to interpret and utilize data and strategic tools to improve sales, meet goals, identify opportunities, and exceed customer expectations.
- Demonstrated sales skills and/or training with ability to utilize consultative sales techniques.
- Ability to work independently as well as thrive in a cooperative work environment.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications, especially Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Possesses technical knowledge of equipment, repair and products (ware washing, housekeeping and laundry) to sell and service customer. Capable of training customer employees in product use and safety.
- Possess basic electrical and plumbing knowledge.
- In-depth understanding and experience in Hospitality industry (hotels, lodges, hospitals, and institutions) will be an added advantage
(NOTE: Get a 6 Figure Salary Even Without a Degree or Masters working with NGOs and the UN. Get More Details Here.)