Are you still using the OLD and OUTDATED CV format?
CV Format UPDATES for the year 2022 REVEALED
Find details here
About the Role
JOB DESCRIPTION: DQA TECHNICIAN
(NOTE: Average minimum salary 200K working as a Project Manager, Monitoring and Evaluation Officer, Consultant, Financial Advisor, Technical adviso. Massive 2021 recruitment conducted by Government, Counties, NGOs, UN, UNDP, World Bank, international development community, UNESCO, WHO, USAID. Get the details click here)
Job Location: Nairobi
Reporting to: Director, Global Customer Quality
Job Tier Level: A2
Direct Reportees: None
Business Travel Needs: Required to work out in the field, therefore, 10% travel is required.
The DQA is responsible to prepare test plan, conduct evaluation testing, results interpretation and prepare report. S/He will organize and manage in checks, tests, and getting product designs for products bugs performance, and reliability. S/He will be required to work with cross functional teams to evaluate product and suggest for decision making for product buying decision basis the results.
• Set up the testing environment and equipment before the testing,
• Execute the test plan and test cases based on the phone technical requirements and industry standard,
• Perform phone function, performance, reliability, protocol, user interface and other testing,
• Capture the bug during the testing,
• Collect and feedback the bugs to related departments, drive the team to solve the bugs, • Validate and test the SW/HW changes,
• Prepare report and interpret results,
• Raise alert in case of any issue observed during testing,
• Follow-up with relevant teams (Internal/External) for dispose of plan for the results,
• Manage testing time-lines and release results within target time.
Desired Skills and Experience
• 1~2 years testing electronics product,
• Mobile testing or Quality experience is preferable,
• Knowledge of Android (Operating system) is preferable,
• Technical knowledge of Mobile configuration, lay-outing and functioning preferable,
• Technical Diploma/Certification course or relevant knowledge required,
• Detail oriented,
• Good English – Written and Oral communication,
• Willingness to learn and fast learner.
How to apply
Candidates who meet the requirements should submit their CV and cover letter to: email@example.com before 5th October 2022. For details, more details about the opportunities, visit our careers page on our website www.dlight.com