Feeling Stuck in Career?
Get free professional career coaching
We are looking for experienced mature driver, with a high level of responsibility.
• Drive company vehicles, staff, materials and goods in a safe and timely manner.
• Ensure delivery of goods and services as instructed to the desired destination.
• Ensure the security and safety of delivery Company vehicles assigned.
• Ensure cleanliness of the assigned vehicles.
• Monitor, detect, diagnose and report malfunctions for repairs and maintenance.
• Ensure the safety of their Company vehicle and property/load on board.
• Monitor and reporting inspection and insurance expiry periods.
• Prepare weekly and monthly vehicle utilization reports.
Key Qualification and Experience:
• Level/KCSE Certificate
• Holder of a valid driving license.
• Certificate of good conduct from DCI.
• Experience in vehicle repair will be an added advantage.
Applicants who meet the requirements stated above should send their applications and detailed CVs with Driver on the Subject line to email@example.com
How to Apply for a Job by Email in 2020 and Get The Job Interview