Workplace of the Future
Post Covid 19 Are You Ready?
Free Live Workshop Register here
ECDE Teachers Massive Recruitment
The Homa-Bay County Public Service Board wishes to recruit qualified and competent ECDE teachers to fill the vacant positions as spelt out under the 4th schedule of the constitution of Kenya 2010.
- Be a holder of form four certificate
- KCSE D+ and above or
- KCE Division III and above
- Certificate in ECDE from recognized institution
- To conduct actual classroom teaching according to ECDE syllabus and curriculum delivery
- To interpret and carry out child care services for the ECDE class
- To be a community mobilizer, encourage, attract and retain ECDE children in school
- To be able to advice on feeding programs
- Have adequate knowledge on growth, monitoring and evaluation
- To be able to communicate using language(s) of the catchment area
- Be conversant with the working system of other line ministries like ministry of health in administration of vitamin A and deworming, the ministry of water in the provision of safe drinking water, child care services, child rights abuse, neglect and labour
(NOTE:Are you feeling stuck in your career? Get FREE career and professional consultation, coaching and mentoring.Join us for the FREE Professional Development Training.We have limited space. Book your spot here.)
Method of Application
Eligible candidates should submit their applications at the Homa-Bay County Public Service Board Offices in Homa-Bay Town or through Post Office using below address:
The Board Secretary/CEO,
Homa-Bay County Public Service Board,
All applications must be received on or before Tuesday 9th October, 2018 at 4 pm.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Any form of canvassing will lead to automatic disqualification.
How to Apply for a Job by Email in 2020 and Get The Job Interview