Get a job with the UN, NGOs & International Organisations
Good Salary and career progression
Find details here
Managerial jobs, Ericsson jobs,Careers in Kenya,
EHS Hub Manager-Africa
What you will do
- Implementing actions to ensure compliance against set processes
- Provide awareness training on processes/new process and process flows
- Follow-up on process changes and compliance to new processes
- Maintaining EHS standards, frameworks, and procedures to manage EHS risks, including safety standards such as climbing, driving, etc, and integrating these requirements into relevant processes to manage of suppliers’ EHS performance.
- Guiding and supporting stakeholders in the implementation of the EHS standards, frameworks and procedures
- Defining metrics to measure and supervise consistency and effectiveness and perform trend analyses to ensure mitigation plans are efficient to reduce risks. Prepare performance reports for management.
- Cooperating with the domains and other support functions to identify areas for continuous improvement and find innovative solutions to better manage EHS risks.
- Developing supplier performance criteria and monitor supplier performance and compliance
- Developing inspection and assessment standards to support projects
- Develop and review project OHS documentation with regards to OHS planning, risk assessments.
- Onboarding of contractors to project and review their OHS compliance.
- Provide supervision and mentorship to project OHS officers.
- Drive continuous EHS improvement within the region.
You will bring
- Education: National diploma in EHS along with NEBOSH & EHS management certification
- Min years of experience: 8 years of exp within EHS field
- Domain-experience: Telecommunication, Construction, Power and mining
- You will need to have excellent Leading & supervising skills
- Planning and organizational skills for large projects
(NOTE: Win 100% Scholarship Get UN and NGO Jobs. 5 lucky winners. Join NOW for Free Get More Details Here.)